Darren Moore

1 hour ago, catdog1121 said:

I cant believe some people are still defending him...    Are you living in a different dimension where GM did enough last season so we had our points deduction last season and then we pressed on at the start of this season and were near the top of the table and GM made some really great signings, making sure we had at least one striker that could score and he didnt leave our best keeper on the sidelines while playing two mediocre keepers?

Sorry my mistake we should have kept the faith with GM and we would be pushing for a playoff place, cause that seemed really likely with his record in 2020.  Let me guess it wasnt his players...  We didnt give him enough support... He didnt have his own players...  The pitch was a bit bobbly...  Hillsborough faces the wrong direction..   Cant possibly be Monks fault....

You enjoy that? good,because it bears no semblence whatsoever to reality does it?...whose responsibility was it we got a 12 point deduction? GM was just one of what will inevitably become a long line of fall guys for the real alleged culprit(s) at S6...

How many managers(all different) now cant get a tune out of these players?...common denominator  YEP The players...Most of whom either were signed by other managers,or if under GM all we could attract,given our circumstances.

Of those brought in under GM who did he play regularly? why buy them and not play them? You really think a manager would do that?...

I think Moore is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He has his formation and way of playing that he is trying to implement but these players just aren't good enough to play that way.

So what does he do?

Continue to play his way even though it probably won't bring results this season, or change formation and style of play in order to try and get some results.

He knows he won't be blamed for relegation, so is he trying to put things in place now in preparation for next season?

Maybe he should be looking at the players who will be here next season to see if they are up to playing his way.

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

I think Moore is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He has his formation and way of playing that he is trying to implement but these players just aren't good enough to play that way.

So what does he do?

Continue to play his way even though it probably won't bring results this season, or change formation and style of play in order to try and get some results.

He knows he won't be blamed for relegation, so is he trying to put things in place now in preparation for next season?

Maybe he should be looking at the players who will be here next season to see if they are up to playing his way.

He should play the system the players are most keen on/ used to  unless it's a crazy one.

Drop the new system if it's alien and there are not the personnel to play that way.

A new manager coming in late the season with the team fighting relegation ought not to think that the players HAVE to play his way immediately without work on the training ground.