Darren Moore

Why on earth Neil Thompson was relived of duty at this point of the season to appoint Darren? Neil may not have been the long term solution but his results whilst in charge weren't that bad it's the squad we have that's the problem.

Also why the need to keep Rhodes on the bench? Play to his bleeding strengths it isn't difficult he's currently the only one with a decent record at scoring goals.

And as for formation choice by Darren what the chuff? 

We are as a club in a real mess and Chansiri hasn't got a clue I can't see a way back from this we are obviously heading for league 1 if I was a close acquaintance of Chansiri's I'd be telling him to cut his loses and look for another buyer. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why did you take this job?

I would feel sorry for him but he didn’t have to take it. The warning signs around the club were there, wasn’t a secret.

Career suicide for a manager still early in his career. 

Took it because of the big club tag, must be mad, we're nothing of the sort. 

2 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Why on earth Neil Thompson was relived of duty at this point of the season to appoint Darren? Neil may not have been the long term solution but his results whilst in charge weren't that bad it's the squad we have that's the problem.

Also why the need to keep Rhodes on the bench? Play to his bleeding strengths it isn't difficult he's currently the only one with a decent record at scoring goals.

We are as a club in a real mess and Chansiri hasn't got a clue I can't see a way back from this we are obviously heading for league 1 if I was a close acquaintance of Chansiri's I'd be telling him to cut his loses and look for another buyer. 

its his 2nd game, this season he is excluded from this utter shambolic circus 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Why did you take this job?

I would feel sorry for him but he didn’t have to take it. The warning signs around the club were there, wasn’t a secret.

Career suicide for a manager still early in his career. 

I think he will do a good job. I’d like to see him make some changes now as he has absolutely nothing to lose now. In all fairness he hadn’t before. First thing I’d do is drop Wildsmith. I know we haven’t got another senior keeper available but he’s go for almost three goals a game I’m his latest stint and he’s got form for this. I’d give Jackson a go, he can’t do any worse, he really can’t.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Cause Rhodes offers fizz all unless the chance is handed on a plate in the 6 yard box.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1