Darren Moore

We are currently paying a heavy price for Chansiri's first season with Carlos in charge! The gamble nearly paid off fair play for trying but how do we move on from this? We obviously need a complete clear out and I mean a complete clear out I don't want a small retaining list of I'd keep Bannan etc... 

19 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

its his 2nd game, this season he is excluded from this utter shambolic circus 

Fraid I disagree. He committed errors by enforcing a new system overnight and pushing Windass  onto the left wing after scoring twice at Luton.

• Like 2

Guest Bulgaria
20 minutes ago, debram said:

Took it because of the big club tag, must be mad, we're nothing of the sort. 

Disagree mate. 

Ask anyone within the game and they will tell you, SWFC are one of the big teams.

He had to take the job.

19 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Shocking start by the new manager. Didn’t expect a win today but already some of decisions are very worrying.

Aye it’s 100% his fault that Borner got himself sent off and that Izzy Brown couldn’t deliver a corner. He’s had 1 week to work with this set of pathetic excuses for professional footballers. Not sure what people expect. At least give him a fair chance with his own players ******** hell!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kameron said:

No what’s depressing is blinkered supposed supports like you who sit by and clap any old sh it that appears in blue and white stripes, I’ve seen and played enough football over the years to tell the difference between a good manager and a very average one.  I don’t blame Moore in any way and wish him well, at least he’s had the balls to give it a go, unfortunately it won’t be good enough.

We should have hired you instead then.

Legend in your own living room.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, victorturner said:

DM on evidence of two key matches is a fool. You cannot suppress criticism because it's his first match or two.

As a paying customer I can do and say as I please regarding a manager regardless of matches played.

• Like 1

Just now, Kameron said:

No what’s depressing is blinkered supposed supports like you who sit by and clap any old sh it that appears in blue and white stripes, I’ve seen and played enough football over the years to tell the difference between a good manager and a very average one.  I don’t blame Moore in any way and wish him well, at least he’s had the balls to give it a go, unfortunately it won’t be good enough.

Ah trotting out the clapping line.

And stop pretending you played football and  you have some sort of knowledge.

Judging a manager after one game is madness.

You just can't that early or ignore the shitshow he was walked in to.

And shows you want him to fail so you can say I was right if he does.

• Haha 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Absolutely no chance. The chairman thought play offs was a possibility back in November. 

I’m pretty sure DC believes we can stay up. 

He lives in cloud cuckoo land. 

I'm not sure, as mad as the chairman appears to be, Im confident he's in it for the long run and not going away any time soon, he is so overly committed financially ... I find it hard to believe myself but even Mr Chansiri must be looking at this and realise we are down, I think he's looking for damage limitation and a quick return to the championship if possible. 

16 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

You can't implement any style of play with this squad they don't have ability nor brains to play any kind of succesful system only an idiot would judge DM base on this season.

DM should realise that with these players, a radical change in system is too disturbing for them. 

• Thanks 1

He's yet another puppet manager who isn't allowed to start certain players. 

DM will earn more in the four months he's at Hillsborough than he'd get in 2 or 3 years at Donny. 

You can't turn that sort of money down when you're a nobody. 

DM accepts that Chansiri is picking the team just for the easy money. 

Who can blame him? 

OK let's say for the sake of argument that DM picked the team and subs today. 

In that case he's totally incompetent given the team that played today. 

I don't believe he's incompetent. He just wants the easy money. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wmb said:

Aye it’s 100% his fault that Borner got himself sent off and that Izzy Brown couldn’t deliver a corner. He’s had 1 week to work with this set of pathetic excuses for professional footballers. Not sure what people expect. At least give him a fair chance with his own players ******** hell!

^^^. This FFS. 
The blokes had two games. TWO. 
One we could have won and with luck would have. The second we’ve played with ten men 

Jeez get a grip people. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1