Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on Dejphon Chansiri

The chairman's heart is in the football club to start climbing up the table and get that structure and stability correct here.

He has real passion for the club.

I am really delighted he has given me the opportunity to be here.

His heart might be but his brain certainly isn’t.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

DM on talks with other people

The thing for me is, people have opinions and views of where the club is at, but mine is the most important. Ultimately the opportunity is with me.

All I want to do is go in there. What has gone on has gone on. My view is to look forward and not back.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

It would be absolutely ridiculous to give him a contract until the end of the season, to pay compensation of a six figure sum, to bring members of his staff in for 14 games and then to just get rid at the end of the season. If we go down it will not be his fault, he deserves the chance in league one with us. 

It will be at least a 3 Yr deal for...got to be. 

Just now, mogbad said:

His heart might be but his brain certainly isn’t.

You say that but he has played an absolute blinder here hasn't he? Everyone up in arms about Saturday's capitulation and talks of protests and all manner of other stuff and BAM he appoints a manager and takes the temperature down a slight smidge! 

• Like 4

DM on style of play

To build something like that takes time. We’ve got some talented players here. I want to unlock that talent to its full potential here.

There’s more in them, the signs are there. We have to give them the platform to unleash that talent and get them playing with an element of freedom.

We saw at Doncaster that can happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Moore on his philosophy

I am all out working for this football club and it has started today.

Sometimes in these situations it takes time to build something up. We have got some talented players here and I want to unlock that potential in them. We have to be ready to unleash that talent and get them playing with that freedom.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, 0742 said:

That is by far one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen. And i've been to La Chambre on singles night.

Not the singles night when we were there letting DC into our Morris's ring? That was disturbing.

Sorry that should have said Morris ring and the Morrising that night was very special. 

lol🇹🇻

• Haha 1

Don’t really understand the secrecy behind contract lengths. We seem to be the only club that doesn’t state this information.

Be nice to know if Moore is here beyond the season, be very odd if he’s agreed to come just until the of the season having paid compensation. 

I’m aware this is Chansiri aswell, Pulis and Monk were both reluctant to discuss length. 

• Like 2

Never understand this tradition thing, one major honour in nearly a hundred years, no consistent big crowds since the late 40's, early 50's, maybe I'm a little upset we didn't get Big Nige or Cookey.  At least we are wonderful, so everyone can stop calling us The Massive and now use The Wonderful.  😄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on length of stay

I’m not looking at the contractual. For me, it’s a continuation of my work. The way I look at it, each day has a massive potential to go forward.

That’s not me, I’m all-out working hard for this football club.

24 hour rolling contract ?

:Chansiri:

• Haha 7