Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

50 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

What is going on to the right of Moore here ?

My vision is all screwed up... Its that a person or the back of a hood , is the yellow in front of him, behind him ?

He's had his ready break lol

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

reface-2021-01-20-10-56-11.gif.d66b17bce895c7676aa5fe3bba9dbb8d.gif

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dejphon Chansiri on hiring Moore

Neil Thompson did quite well. I believe all the fans and the media say I should make him permanent.

I think now is the right time to change.

Normally, all the coaches I have, I always expect them to stay with us long-term.

Its engrained in him to shift the blame.

DM on player chats

I wanted to see the whole entire team. As the weeks go by, you can have individual talks.

It was about today building and we had time to work today. It;s coming on and now speaking to the media. It was always going to be a busy day.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on staff members

Two excellent coaches. Jamie Smith my assistant and Paul Williams, it’s about continuity on the training ground, working in groups and units.

They’re two excellent men with wonderful people skills. That’s it for now I think. We’ve got a short space of time really and we want to focus on that really.

DJ Paully Double ya!

I used to love Paul Williams up front for us, the future is Bright!

DM on system/formation

You might have preferred style, but sometimes you look in and the players might not suit that system. It can work both ways.

For me I’ve come in today and we’ve had a great training session. As the weeks go by I’ll have scrutiny and we can implement a style of play.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

I realised we have an issue   :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on staff members

Two excellent coaches. Jamie Smith my assistant and Paul Williams, it’s about continuity on the training ground, working in groups and units.

They’re two excellent men with wonderful people skills. That’s it for now I think. We’ve got a short space of time really and we want to focus on that really.

This is actual good news! Moore is part of a team of coaching staff. Both highly regarded apparently (on the interweb anyway). Also makes me think this can’t be a three month job surely?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

“I have bought all next season’s executive boxes for £2m each & backdated it to the 2018/19 accounts, there should not be a problem”.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

This next week :duntmatter:

• Like 1