Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

DM on how it came about

The chairman identified me as a candidate to take the club forward. When the opportunity came I didn’t hesitate. It’s an excellent club steeped in huge tradition. The opportunity was too much to resist.

I didn’t hesitate.

It was an approach. I get my head down and do what I do on a day to day basis. It’s wonderful to have my work recognised by a club of this stature. I want to work hard and give the club every ounce and inch or myself in terms of getting things going.

• Like 7

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DM on how it came about

The chairman identified me as a candidate to take the club forward. When the opportunity came I didn’t hesitate. It’s an excellent club steeped in huge tradition. The opportunity was too much to resist.

I didn’t hesitate.

It was an approach. I get my head down and do what I do on a day to day basis. It’s wonderful to have my work recognised by a club of this stature. I want to work hard and give the club every ounce and inch or myself in terms of getting things going.

Is this a quote from Jos, Steve's, Gary's, Tonys or Darren's Press Conference? 

Just can't tell thats all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I want to work hard and get the club moving forward.

Once my advisor had signalled the interest in them from me, they went through all the right procedures.

We had a discussion about it. All I wanted to do was get started as soon as possible.

It has been great to meet the players and staff.

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop