Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on player chats

I wanted to see the whole entire team. As the weeks go by, you can have individual talks.

It was about today building and we had time to work today. It;s coming on and now speaking to the media. It was always going to be a busy day.

“The whole entire team”..need to get down to the treatment room to see most of ‘em!!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

That tells me we are foooked 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

aaahhh the old  this next week ploy 

• Haha 1

DM on work on the training ground

Being here is wonderful, and it’s about cracking on with the days ahead. I just want to get going and get some work done. It’s a tough road ahead, but no matter where you are there are tough games.

We have to work smart with the time we have available. We’re in a unique season as we know, and we’ll probably never see one like this again. Everyone is playing catch-up.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

DM on Sheffield

I know the city of Sheffield pretty well. It's wonderful to be here.

I just want to crack on from the days here. I want to get going.

We know it is a tough road ahead. We know it is a competitive division.

We have got to work smart in terms of the time available and the messages that we get into the players. We know we are in a unique season.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

DM on leaders and Bannan

I spoke to Barry this morning. It was great to see him and have a chat. For me, the excitement to work with those players warms my stomach.

I love working with players, and my idea is to work with them and improve them. You want to improve them, irrespective or age or level. I’ve always had that burning desire.

I’m looking forward to working with the squad as a whole.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

DM on Thompson and Bullen

Bully will continue his work in the academy, and Thommo will be working between the first team and youth setup. We have some good prospects coming through, and I have to know about them.

The slate has been wiped clean, and I need to know who’s in the building. And they’ll play a part in that.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

40 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I am really pleased that we managed to get things done. The biggest thing for me is being on the grass with the players.

Explains it all now, the players are constantly stoned-no wonder the performances are sh!te!!!

• Haha 1