Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

Dejphon Chansiri on Moore appointment

When I give Neil Thompson the caretaker role and he did well, we all said he was good enough and we should give him permanent. While he was doing good, he should keep going.

Now is the right time for change.

Darren normally I expect them to stay with us long term if they ambition and confidence to work for us.

• Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

Dejphon Chansiri on hiring Moore

Neil Thompson did quite well. I believe all the fans and the media say I should make him permanent.

I think now is the right time to change.

Normally, all the coaches I have, I always expect them to stay with us long-term.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Tough decision to leave Rovers?

I have to go back to how I work on a day to day basis. It is trying to maximise every single day. That's the way I continue to work.

You never lift your head in terms of looking elsewhere.

These things happen in football. To get the recognition through this wonderful club, it is an exciting prospect this time.

I am really pleased that we managed to get things done. The biggest thing for me is being on the grass with the players.

It is an honour for me to work for this club. I want to thank the chairman for giving me the opportunity to manage this wonderful club and here the work starts.

This is how we used to train and play, our Rastafarian coach insisted on it and man was it coooool.

• Haha 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Neil Thompson did quite well. I believe all the fans and the media say I should make him permanent.

Normally, all the coaches I have, I always expect them to stay with us long-term.

Just ask Mr. Pooooooolis.....................

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

he is so full of crap. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on length of stay

I’m not looking at the contractual. For me, it’s a continuation of my work. The way I look at it, each day has a massive potential to go forward.

That’s not me, I’m all-out working hard for this football club.

Rolling contract

DC on possibility of future investment

It must be from me. I think all clubs are in the same situation in not having revenue. Our own business are not good in this situation. I try my best and try to support this club as much as I can.

It’s cost me more than before because we don’t have revenue. This situation cash is more important. All over the world business has collapsed.

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop