Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Moore on his philosophy

I am all out working for this football club and it has started today.

Sometimes in these situations it takes time to build something up. We have got some talented players here and I want to unlock that potential in them. We have to be ready to unleash that talent and get them playing with that freedom.

Be nice to see them play with freedom instead of fear

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on possibility of future investment

It must be from me. I think all clubs are in the same situation in not having revenue. Our own business are not good in this situation. I try my best and try to support this club as much as I can.

It’s cost me more than before because we don’t have revenue. This situation cash is more important. All over the world business has collapsed.

in other words..............He's Skint !!!

• Like 3

DM on staff members

Two excellent coaches. Jamie Smith my assistant and Paul Williams, it’s about continuity on the training ground, working in groups and units.

They’re two excellent men with wonderful people skills. That’s it for now I think. We’ve got a short space of time really and we want to focus on that really.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on possibility of relegation

We still hope we will be in the Championship. We have enough points to stay up.

You still refuse to acknowledge, or even try to understand the poor position you have put the club and team into do you Mr DC? If it was not so hard for us fans to bear it would be comical. DC comical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dejphon Chansiri on Moore appointment

When I give Neil Thompson the caretaker role and he did well, we all said he was good enough and we should give him permanent. While he was doing good, he should keep going.

Now is the right time for change.

Darren normally I expect them to stay with us long term if they ambition and confidence to work for us.

Where does he come up with opinions like that? Does he just read what a bunch of fans say in a thread after 1 game and take it as the whole opinion of the fanbase? I mean he has done it in the past with a lot of these 'opinions'. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

lol:tango:

• Like 1

DM on Hillsborough

Of course. I’ve played on numerous occasions and came to see and watch games at Hillsborough.

When all those memories come back, that feeling and adulation comes back. It plays a part in our decision making.

I’m not part of the army and I’m delighted to be here.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on possibility of future investment

It must be from me. I think all clubs are in the same situation in not having revenue. Our own business are not good in this situation. I try my best and try to support this club as much as I can.

It’s cost me more than before because we don’t have revenue. This situation cash is more important. All over the world business has collapsed.

But apparently the supporters money covers nothing towards the running of the club. Is he missing the revenue all of a sudden...surprising...not.

• Like 2