Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DM on Barry Bannan

I spoke to him this morning. It was good to have a chat with him.

I love working with players and my idea is to work with them and improve them. You set those kind of barriers to try and improve the players.

Would have gone over Bannan's head............he needs to crouch down a little

• Haha 1

DM on keeping the club up

It would be a huge achievement. For the club, the city, those connected with the club. We all have our parts to play.

It will take a joint, together approach to get this huge football club moving forward. We have to put that to one side and get to work.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Moore on what survival would mean

"A huge achievement for Sheffield Wednesday, for the city of Sheffield, for everyone connected with it, it would be huge.

"We have all got our parts to play with it. it's going to take a joint approach from all of us.

"We need to get this huge tremendous football club moving forwards."

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC on the accounts

We don’t have any issues with the accounts, but we need a bit we need to solve... There’s nothing wrong, the accounts will be fine.

Sounds like the Iraqi foreign minister...' we are winning the war on america'

• Haha 1

DM on watching Wednesday

You don’t focus too much, but I’m in the region. You look more in detail over the weekend and the last few days. We’ll continue to do so.

I know some of the players and staff. We’re getting as much information as possible to go forward. We need a fresh start. We can change our mindset.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on the accounts

We don’t have any issues with the accounts, but we need a bit we need to solve... There’s nothing wrong, the accounts will be fine.

Sounds like a man in denial to me. 

• Like 1

Moore on how much he has seen of Wednesday

"I have seen bits and parts.

"You don't focus too much because you work elsewhere beforehand and that has always been my focus but when the interest comes through you go more in detail into the team.

"That's what we have done over the last few days and will continue to do so.

"I know some of the players personally. It has got to be drawing a line in the sand here and a fresh start."

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

DM on good players struggling

It’s hard for me to say, they can be many reasons.

It’s important for me to get in amongst the players and staff and iron out things going forward. I’ve only been in a few hours, it’s part of the way going forward.

I’ve drawn a line in the sand. We have to work forward. The fanbae and everybody has to look ahead. We have a really important game and the games do come thick and fast. We have to focus on those games.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Moore on why SWFC have struggled

"It is important for me to get in here now amongst the players and staff and be a part of it and try and iron out the problems going forwards.

"Of course (I have wiped the slate clean). What has happened has happened, it is about us now as a group.

"We have got a really important game on Wednesday night, it doesn't give you much time to focus elsewhere."

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop