Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Whatever happens between now and the end of the season DM should be in charge for next season even if that is in league one. If Chansiri has said keep us up and you get a new deal that is absolutely ridiculous. 

We're down already. Hopefully it's a long term appointment because if it is, then it's a sensible and decent appointment. On the other hand, when has DC ever done anything sensible or long term before? 

C3EEBEF3-E722-4EF6-AC6B-E969C5BBE6AB.jpeg.9a76082965654ca5c4be6525fdd473f8.jpeg

Early contender for word salad of the season, that. Absolutely deranged answer to a perfectly straightforward question.

:duntmatter::ghoulguy:

Imagine asking your workmate if he’d found a task difficult and he comes out with this, you’d be phoning 111 before the end of the second sentence. God I love football.

lollol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm not engaging with you on this subject as it's clear from your posts you are a Liam Shaw hater

He is not going to save our season!

he is a young kid with a bit of promise! He hasn’t set the world alight!

celtic probably tipped of by poison pulis and his cronie that he got from celtic!

the club is bigger than shaw and chansiri, so stop looking for problems like a typical bird would, or start watching coronation street or something loads of drama on there you could complain about 

As expected , insinuation and denial from Chansiri.................pretty generic from Moore.

By the way , i watched our U23,s beat utd just before the first lockdown and stated on here that Liam Shaw was the standout player.............I think that counts as me talking BEFORE THE SUMMER.

• Thanks 1

God knows how Liam Shaw signing for Celtic ended up being a pop at the supporters. 

Why aren’t our most exciting young players on anything other than 1 year deals? Half a decent season and someone comes knocking looking for a cheap deal. 

Shaw broke into the 1st team last season under Monk. In the summer the club should have sat Shaw down and given him a 2 year deal on low money (in footballer terms) with the option of an extra year if the club decides. That way when Shaw kicked on this season, we now have an exciting young player who we know can be here until 2023 at the minimum.

Gives us the control. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

So pay Doncaster 100,000 for a rolling short term contract ?

I know he's a mad man but not that mad surely ?

Why would we pay Doncaster a rolling short term contract? To play games for us dressed up as our players? Have they got a little midfielder that could do a presentable Bannan impersonation, or do we pretend they are our reserve team players?

I have not commented on DC's sanity, only his credibility as an honest, frank and knowledgeable football club owner. Oh and his nice moves in the Morris ring!

😘

After listening to Chansiri in that interview I feel deflated knowing that he still thinks he's okay and seems to be ignoring the seriousness of our situation.

It completely overshadows DMs comments which to be fair we all standard answers to normal questions.

Chansiri seems to be here long term though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Why would we pay Doncaster a rolling short term contract? To play games for us dressed up as our players? Have they got a little midfielder that could do a presentable Bannan impersonation, or do we pretend they are our reserve team players?

I have not commented on DC's sanity, only his credibility as an honest, frank and knowledgeable football club owner. Oh and his nice moves in the Morris ring!

😘

What on earth are you on about bud? 

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

"My people tell me the fans criticise for not signing him. They didn’t talk in the summer"

It's this sort of b'llocks that does your nut in as a supporter. 

• Like 2

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Why wouldn’t Shaw sign for Celtic? 

Last player they picked up on a pre contract from the Championship was a 19 year old French player called Moussa Dembele. Fulham received a ‘development fee’.

Dembele was later sold for €22m to Marseille and now plays for Atlético Madrid. 

The issue is, if we do one day have a special talent like a Bellingham, we won’t see anything from it. We may aswell not have an academy if all we do is make them sign 1 year deals. 

• Like 3