Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

1 hour ago, Rodger Wylde said:

He'll do for me. He hasn't said 'football club', 'this football club' or 'THE football club' once.

" THE football club". This is the one that really gets up my nose!!

Probably because bloody Chris Wilder keeps saying it. lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on offer to buy club

I have some offers sent to buy, we always have it. There is nothing to tempt me.

'But who would buy us? or 'Who would want to buy a football club at the moment' or 'who would buy us in the state we're in' or 'who would want too buy this club if it's heading for relegation' etc etc etc 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

'But who would buy us? or 'Who would want to buy a football club at the moment' or 'who would buy us in the state we're in' or 'who would want too buy this club if it's heading for relegation' etc etc etc 

There's always someone who will buy the club Mr chansiri values it at the price he bought it plus any additional revenue he as put in that probably makes us unsaleable

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Why does he throw EVERYTHING back at the fans?

The fans don't get to train with Shaw since he was 8 years old.

The fans don't get to see how he's progressing week in, week out for a decade.

Your team of coaches do though DC - so perhaps you should be questioning why THEY didn't tell you to get him signed up last year, not the fans!

Unless of course they did, but you didn't do your bit?

I think the problem is that he believes his responsibility is purely to give the fans what he imagines they want, rather than build a successful and sustainable club that the fans can get behind. Ergo, if he didn’t hear them ask, then in his mind it was never his responsibility to sort out. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There’s a big difference between an offer and a serious offer.

DC’s valuation may be the stumbling block IMO.

The club and all assets including the ground are worth nowhere near the amount he’s already put in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Same

Couldn't go a single meeting without bashing fans

He really does hate Wednesday fans doens't he

It’s because they are all nuts mate mad as a fish the lot of em, but I still love most of em, ffs even the ones I don’t like I’d still have a pint with. Think Chansiri’s problem is he just doesn’t understand us. 

p.s thanks for the updates mate, top job

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

Two weeks like the injured players. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"My people tell me the fans criticise for not signing him. They didn’t talk in the summer"

Has anyone told him that there are people at the club who generally find out about how the youth players are getting on before the fans do?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2