Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

After listening to Chansiri in that interview I feel deflated knowing that he still thinks he's okay and seems to be ignoring the seriousness of our situation.

It completely overshadows DMs comments which to be fair we all standard answers to normal questions.

Chansiri seems to be here long term though.

He’s not going anywhere. Absolutely nothing to suggest he is. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

C3EEBEF3-E722-4EF6-AC6B-E969C5BBE6AB.jpeg.9a76082965654ca5c4be6525fdd473f8.jpeg

Early contender for word salad of the season, that. Absolutely deranged answer to a perfectly straightforward question.

:duntmatter::ghoulguy:

Imagine asking your workmate if he’d found a task difficult and he comes out with this, you’d be phoning 111 before the end of the second sentence. God I love football.

lollol

He couldn’t say the truth though could he?

Tough decision to leave Rovers?

‘No mate. It was a craphole. Couldn’t understand a word anyone said and Doncaster had some of the roughest birds I’ve ever seen. Best thing about the place was the sight of it in my rear view mirror’

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You bash fans way more than the chairman does

And that takes some doing

Hang on... people have been saying that we are going down and we need someone to prepare us for Div One but we'll never get anyone. DM's stats in the Prem and Championship are good and he's had DR in the playoff positions...if any other chairman apart from DC had come up with that we would have been pleased that he was at least trying to plan for the worse while hoping for the best. I'm not saying I want DC not to leave  because I do but fuckoff with the hypocrisy

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Hang on... people have been saying that we are going down and we need someone to prepare us for Div One but we'll never get anyone. DM's stats in the Prem and Championship are good and he's had DR in the playoff positions...if any other chairman apart from DC had come up with that we would have been pleased that he was at least trying to plan for the worse while hoping for the best. I'm not saying I want DC not to leave  because I do but fuckoff with the hypocrisy

A dog who's owner keeps burning it with cigarettes and kicking it in the face tends not to get grateful when given a plate of sausages every three weeks by the same owner

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He’s not going anywhere. Absolutely nothing to suggest he is. 

A friend of mine asked him if he was going to walk away and he told him to get the 200,000 Wednesday fans together, raise the money to buy him out! He didn't give him a price!

Got the usual fans blame stuff also. Space cadet.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

where has Moore worked with Rhodes before? 

Got me thinking now has that. I looked up where Moore has coached and it seems he did it all at West Brom.

Under 18's, under 23's, assistant 1s team coach then 1st team coach, can't see where he would have worked with Rhodes ?

https://www.coachesvoice.com/darren-moore-west-bromwich-albion/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A dog who's owner keeps burning it with cigarettes and kicking it in the face tends not to get grateful when given a plate of sausages every three weeks by the same owner

Ok let's just say that if DM had been introduced to us without DC...what would people's reactions be? 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on the accounts

We don’t have any issues with the accounts, but we need a bit we need to solve... There’s nothing wrong, the accounts will be fine.

wu4ae.jpg 

56 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Moore

Moore...over

Moore...overload......

20210301_145607.gif

20210301_145616.gif

20210301_145624.gif

lolBrilliant

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

People also said this needed to happen 2 months ago too ...could have been in a much better position had he acted sooner and not fùcked about.

He simply had no choice, people are getting restless maybe this is Chansiri way trying to take the heat off ...but with comments about Shaw it just re-ignights it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accounts

Like I said in the last interview, I said we would submit soon. I am sorry to say that. I realised we have an issue we need to take longer. I expect if nothing is wrong, it is out of our hands, it will be this week or next week.

Look, it's the classic "in two weeks" 🤩

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Ok let's just say that if DM had been introduced to us without DC...what would people's reactions be? 

I'd say good solid 7/10 appointment. Would have preferred Cook and would be interested to know why one over the other but much happier with Moore than Monk or Pulis. 

Would also have liked it a couple of months ago.

Is any of that unfair?

• Thanks 2

So Darren says back the players 

Na Darren sorry but I'm not gonna suddenly pretend everything is brilliant again because you have been appointed.

Youll soon find out that the players don't care and will down tools when they've had enough of you 

Good luck tho you'll need it 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

So Darren says back the players 

Na Darren sorry but I'm not gonna suddenly pretend everything is brilliant again because you have been appointed.

Youll soon find out that the players don't care and will down tools when they've had enough of you 

Good luck tho you'll need it 

Cheers - was having a good vibes today today till I read that

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop