Sheffield Wednesday 2pm Press Conference - All updates here

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Yeah he's had 2 red cards as well. 

Of course he's not crap, but until that assist at Exeter literally nobody raved about him or gave him much attention (other than for that first red card) and then with a single piece of play he was instantly overrated and transformed into an amazing prospect. Since then, all he's really done to stand out is get another red. 

None of what you're saying is actually really true though is it?

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Of course he's not crap, but until that assist at Exeter literally nobody raved about him or gave him much attention (other than for that first red card) and then with a single piece of play he was instantly overrated and transformed into an amazing prospect. Since then, all he's really done to stand out is get another red. 

Agreed

I'm having a day off from Chansiri, because the man makes me sad and angry in equal measures and for once I'm in a good mood. 

I think Moore is a good appointment,  hope it's a long term project and he can deliver a young, dynamic, free flowing football team. Probably all end in tears, but just for today I'm enjoying the moment.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Why does he throw EVERYTHING back at the fans?

The fans don't get to train with Shaw since he was 8 years old.

The fans don't get to see how he's progressing week in, week out for a decade.

Your team of coaches do though DC - so perhaps you should be questioning why THEY didn't tell you to get him signed up last year, not the fans!

Unless of course they did, but you didn't do your bit?

Absolutely.

Fans are customers remember. Not the ones with the power to ensure our promising youth players don’t leave for nothing at the end of their contract.

Disgusting how he somehow turns it round on fans yet again. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Why do you think Celtic have signed him then?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

thought I read an earlier update saying he had worked with Brown and Rhodes before. 

Oh didn't see that. Just presumed with him saying looking forward to working with  him he hadn't.

Should have said looking forward to working with him again if that's the case.............wouldn't confuse me then lol

• Haha 1

Rhx-pR5_.jpg

"I heard from my people, they told me some fans say 'why didn't we try to sign him last year or before'. I believe no-one last year or before in the summer no-on talked about Luke Shaw. They just tried to talk about him when he is in the first XI and he is doing okay.

Owlstalk Shop