Turning point???

12 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

If I could put a bet on Hutchinson being our next manager anywhere I would do it, and I have probably placed 3 bets in my adult life.

This story is PR for it.

Im no expert but I think bookmakers have people who give odds on pretty much any market and would probably be willing to accept your bet.

Someone on here will know how to go about it. 

1 hour ago, Manwë said:

Definitely a turning point.

Can honestly believe we won't lose another game all season.  A chat would turn any poo player into a world beater.   I've had a chat with the missus this morning, told her a few home truths.  Fully expecting Cindy Crawford circa 1990 when I return home later.

Let us know how you get on mate. 

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

Very clever.

I have absolutely no doubt that Hutchinson is our next manager,  possibly that is already agreed.  Bannan's 'recommendation' that a former senior player becomes manager, followed by a new contract being signed.  Hutchinson who 'wasn't expecting to come back as a player', the lack of a new permanent manager being appointed, and now this.  Interesting how only Hutchinson has been called out.

My bet - we are no more than 2/3 weeks away from this happening.

I'm not convinced but if you are correct then do it now. NT would just be a dead duck if the players know the situation. You need to be decisive and act. We don't have time to waste..

Still not convinced though.

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

Very clever.

I have absolutely no doubt that Hutchinson is our next manager,  possibly that is already agreed.  Bannan's 'recommendation' that a former senior player becomes manager, followed by a new contract being signed.  Hutchinson who 'wasn't expecting to come back as a player', the lack of a new permanent manager being appointed, and now this.  Interesting how only Hutchinson has been called out.

I bet you £1000 it doesn’t 

2 hours ago, Manwë said:

Definitely a turning point.

Can honestly believe we won't lose another game all season.  A chat would turn any poo player into a world beater.   I've had a chat with the missus this morning, told her a few home truths.  Fully expecting Cindy Crawford circa 1990 when I return home later.

I am expecting you to be locked out after reading this! 🤣

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

What did Hutchinson do/say in the dressing room after the last match then??

Dunno. 

The Star have done an article on it without any details so how would you expect anyone on here to be able to answer that question? 

2 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Very clever.

My belief too, I talked about it when information re the Cyprus return was first mooted. The main reason managers were anxious to move hime on were that they didn't fancy standing in his shadow professionally speaking.

2 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Everyone keeps droning on about our lack of strikers. It was DC's insistence on blowing our budget on too many to start with that's got us into this mess. 

The far bigger problem for me is cm. 

Even when we were challenging near the top, the Good teams have midfielders that chip in with important goals... Ours get a nosebleed anywhere near the oppositions box. 

Platipuss, bazinga, Hutch and the invisible aussie are all as impotent as a guy that's had the snip anywhere near the 18 yard box. You can add Harris since his initial start and reach since jos left to that list too. 

We've had ONE central midfielder in the last 6 years that knew how to put the ball in the net and that was Lee. 

How we miss him. 

Agee, I wasn't droning on about our lack of strikers BTW (not in this post anyway)

Midfield.is poor, too deep and no movement. 

With what we've got available I'd play Joey as holding CM, Bannan and Brown further forward to try and create something with Windass on the right and Harris on the left as proper wingers, not wingbacks.

Yes, it's susceptible to balls over the top with space down the side of the CB's but those players should be dominating the ball against Luton to mitigate that threat. 

" we go again "

heard it all before

Seriously, if the players did more about playing football, than they do chatting tweeting or what the phook it is they do.

then they might have the strength left to actually put a honest shift in during a game, because all we are seeing from them is the

same chest puffing sheite they've been spouting for years.

• Like 2