Turning point???

We’ve heard a lot of talk like this before. All we ask is for the brave talk to be transferred to brave attacking play on the pitch. This team are now in the position where going all out to win games is the only option left to them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rows happening every week and on the pitch too.

You know you have a team on the rack when they start arguing amongst themselves...

They wont go anywhere except Lge 1 with Lge 1 tactics.

NT has been left high and dry without any support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Manwë said:

Definitely a turning point.

Can honestly believe we won't lose another game all season.  A chat would turn any poo player into a world beater.   I've had a chat with the missus this morning, told her a few home truths.  Fully expecting Cindy Crawford circa 1990 when I return home later.

lol

Owlstalk Shop

No, might encourage a bright start, but soon enough conceding possession of the ball by hoofing it will allow the opposition to grow into the game and dominate.

Everyone knows as soon as the opposition score, the game is over. 

Personally, at this stage draws don't work. I'd ditch the pragmatic approach and go balls to the wall, all out attack. If we're going down, may as well go down fighting. 

352 - Hutchinson in the back three, stop Lees hoofing it, give it to Hutchinson to pick a pass. Wide players, not defensive wingbacks, with a starting position in the opposition half. Balls out wide and in the box at every opportunity, with two of the midfield three on the edge of the box ready to win the second ball. 

• Like 2