Tonights lineup - what do you think of this for a starting lineup vs Bournemouth?

Largely in favour of a same team approach, however if anyone is looking leggy early doors is hope the strong subs bench would be utilised....as opposed to fannying around for 20 minutes. If they're not up for it, get them subbed Me Thompson, thank you, yes please!

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

brown has been a huge disapointment but surely we can find a place in a 9 man subs bench? marriot and brown loan money wasted 

I agree it does seem strange that he can't make the bench, it's hardly chock full of great attacking options. Saying that, he doesn't look like the kind of player to change the game from the bench when he has come on, he's looked off the pace and struggles to make a mark. 

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The prolific Kachunga playing again, he has not scored yet, I am not even sure he's h ad a shot on target yet either.

He looked lively early on and scored in a cup game.  Hard to shine there on with 15 min cameos.  Was lively first half v Preston.  Let’s see how he responds to another start

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

23 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Thought Shaw was still injured, why a disgrace?

Hope he could've been convinced to stay a while longer seeing as he's a fan & prob loves the club but champions league footy he prob couldn't turn it down if he ends up going

4 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Hope he could've been convinced to stay a while longer seeing as he's a fan & prob loves the club but champions league footy he prob couldn't turn it down if he ends up going

He hasn't gone anywhere he's still off with his shoulder injury, or was 3 days ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Hutch playing his 3rd game in 7 days I thought we were not meant to be running players into the ground.

The prolific Kachunga playing again, he has not scored yet, I am not even sure he's h ad a shot on target yet either.

He can’t be he’s a bad egg, crock and always gets sent off 

he can’t be start 3 games in a year 

my guess is he’s going to have another good game though 

12 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Two rounds of qualifying they would have to get through first to make group stages.