Tonights lineup - what do you think of this for a starting lineup vs Bournemouth?

Just now, twolaptops said:

Better options on bench.........but Dunkley & Luongo in for Reach & Pelupessy from the start would be my changes

i can understand if not agree with luongo for joey but dunkley for reach is beyond me ...hows that work ?

13 minutes ago, morganowl said:

was there saturday ,then stormed off well before game , well thats what was on twitter his car was there in pic then he speedily left . make that of what you will. 

Seems to be genuine. Thompson was asked about him after the game on Saturday, said that he chose to put an extra 'striker' on the bench instead of Brown and that he needs to accept the decision. 

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Hutch playing his 3rd game in 7 days I thought we were not meant to be running players into the ground.

The prolific Kachunga playing again, he has not scored yet, I am not even sure he's h ad a shot on target yet either.

Who would you play, its not like anyone else is banging them in and he did well to get the assist in the win at the weekend, deserves another chance. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Seems to be genuine. Thompson was asked about him after the game on Saturday, said that he chose to put an extra 'striker' on the bench instead of Brown and that he needs to accept the decision. 

brown has been a huge disapointment but surely we can find a place in a 9 man subs bench? marriot and brown loan money wasted