Well Chansiri !!! What you going to do now

14 hours ago, ashley8 said:

should be down pit! 

If he dislikes criticism then that is the last place he'd go...after the miners strike the Chairman of British Coal came for a visit. He got abuse from pillar to post from the moment he got in the cage to go down until he came out after a very cut short visit  🤣 🤣  

15 hours ago, Tudders said:

Letting him go was a shocking bit of business. We won’t be bringing a striker in of his ability for a few years. I genuinely mean that. 

If you know anything about the game you know he had ability.

nuhiu was only playing occasional for us on appx 16k a week ,he aint even scored in cyprus all season .im defo not a hater of his but his time was up here, its the fault of our dreadful recruitment team and chansiri and his advisers . we have a squad will an incredibly low ratio of goals . from having a midfield of harris bannan pelepessy none can cross a ball harris scored 1 in 45 unreal , bannan minus pens gets 1 a season , pelepessy 1 goal in 4 years . then our front players omg , we are bottom this season for attacking stats passes etc we are without doubt 1 of worst teams ever to play at this level. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Django said:

Nothing will happen

Chansiri is the Donald Trump of football chairman 

Flash, brash and talks a good game, but when it goes ******** up has no idea what to do and blames everyone else 

Good god man, he's not that bad. 

20 hours ago, Tudders said:

Letting him go was a shocking bit of business. We won’t be bringing a striker in of his ability for a few years. I genuinely mean that. 

If you know anything about the game you know he had ability.

Why bother starting that one again, as if anyone who doesn’t agree with you is wrong?  Some rated him, some didn’t (including every other Championship team). I was never a big fan, I thought we were setting our sights higher but I was wrong on that score.  I suspect most people now agree he would be an asset for a side battling relegation.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Resign Marco Matias and Stevie May on 5 year deals. Appoint Dom Howson as Manager and Alan "at large" Biggs as Director of Football.

Hate to say it but I'd have more faith in Doom & biggs than Dc and stuffing man, it would at leatlst be an improvement on the current situation lol

5 minutes ago, markowl said:

The question was who is buying football clubs.

Well nobody really and let's be honest those that are being bought ie 1 is an established epl club. 

Not some muggy crackpot club in Sheffield. That's been run into the ground and is frankly an embarrassing mess. 

And I was pointing out they are an established epl club. 

Edited by Maddogbob

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

Why bother starting that one again, as if anyone who doesn’t agree with you is wrong?  Some rated him, some didn’t (including every other Championship team). I was never a big fan, I thought we were setting our sights higher but I was wrong on that score.  I suspect most people now agree he would be an asset for a side battling relegation.

If you look at my reply, I didn’t start the subject. It’s been done to death. He splits the fan

base.

I was simply responding to a sarcastic comment stating “Nuhiu in tomorrow to add to our lethal strike force”. 

I’m very much aware that everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.

My opinion is that “Nuhiu coming in tomorrow” would be a coup and sadly a player of his calibre won’t be joining us for a few years yet, considering our current predicament. 

13 minutes ago, Tudders said:

If you look at my reply, I didn’t start the subject. It’s been done to death. He splits the fan

base.

I was simply responding to a sarcastic comment stating “Nuhiu in tomorrow to add to our lethal strike force”. 

I’m very much aware that everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.

My opinion is that “Nuhiu coming in tomorrow” would be a coup and sadly a player of his calibre won’t be joining us for a few years yet, considering our current predicament. 

Never thought I’d say it but agree that his return right now would be welcome.  I can’t quite bring myself to think we’re so far gone that it will be years before we sign a player of Nuhiu’s calibre.