Well Chansiri !!! What you going to do now

12 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Chansiri is F....D, heard it from me first Erik alonso is leaving. Chansiri isn’t listening but he’s left him with 3 coaches to talk to. 

Good. At least it will end the power struggle of the two "advisors" and leave us in the sensible hands of stuffing boy. His work so far for us has been exemplary and I for one am looking forward to our imminent qualification for the Champions League.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

How many people could spend that much money and take us backwards. 

Remember when we got promoted from League One? Who did we play in that last game? Wycombe. Where are they now? One place below us. 

And Wycombe got relegated in that season !

29 minutes ago, Chansiri is king said:

Totally out of your depth in every aspect of owning a football club !!! You can’t even get a manager as no one will touch the job !! Obviously because you can’t keep your nose out Team matters , I like many have supported you throughout your tenancy but enough us now enough!! Please go 

If you subscribe you can change your username. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Owlsend said:

He’s going to wait until the transfer market is closed before even getting a manager in because our club is a big embarrassment on and off the field

It's that obvious isn't it.

Why appoint someone who is going to be banging the door down asking for new signings because the squad is as useless as the owner.

13 hours ago, mogbad said:

DC will do feck all, we’ll sign a couple of loaners who haven’t played all season & he’ll believe the play offs are still on.

Nah, he only thinks about top 2.

Well he might stand a decent chance in League 1.

Cook, Keane or Coleman would have to be a miracle worker to keep this side up now. I would trust the first two to at least inject some passion and fight into them even if they eventually fell short. Surely to Christ something has got to happen before the weekend. 

Will the last fan to leave please turn out the lights.

Time for DC to go.

He tried, he failed miserably.

He said he would leave when the fans wanted him to.

I think it's time.

If he needs a lift to the airport just let me know.

(I know he's not in the country)