Coventry- V- Wednesday omdt

Thompson till the end of the season?   

342 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give Thompson till the end of the season?

• YES- we're picking up results and that's all that matter at the minute.
    • NO- We need the new man in ASAP

He might have a man's head, but if he takes us to the Ricoh tonight I suspect a 3-0 on the scoresheet and a points deduction.  What fools Coventry are to separate the club from the stadium, thankfully that'll never happen to us.

Anyway, 1-0 to Wednesday.  Paterson with the winner, 30 yarder.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Time do you call this Mi'Lord? 

This really isn't good enough. Will need to have a word with Hargreaves if this sloppy time keeping continues. 

I tried to phone his secretary to arrange a meeting.  But she said he's working from home...... Malta....Greece.....Spain.....

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

A man's head!!!!

3 minutes ago, Manwë said:

He might have a man's head,

He does indeed. Like something sculptured out of clay by the ancient God's.  I will pray to his magnificent dome tonight.  

Inside that solid cranium is a brain getting us results!

It will be the Totem of our safety!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

Great post Snoots.

It's a long wait until we know the team news though.. Hopefully a few experienced bodies in there tonight as Snoots eluded to.

Yep, I hope we just took the safe option with the likes of Westwood and Dunkley and gave them the extra few days rest before the game tonight.....rather than expecting them to play Sunday/Weds. 

Would make a huge difference tonight to have some more experience in there. Just a real shame we couldn't get a striker through the door beforehand

A winnable game, some will disagree but now half way through the season and 6 points from safety, I'd say a must win. 

Hopefully covid/injury doesnt rob us from putting out our strongest team. We've beat these before and expect to again, dependent on what team we can put out.

We can't score goals, but hopefully we can bundle in a set piece and keep it tight at the back (hopefully we've been working on defending corners after Sunday)

0-1 to Wednesday

• Like 1

I’m so glad league fixtures are back!

Genuinely looking forward to tonight! Very very important game against Coventry who we need to see dragged into the scrap at the bottom! Three points tonight will see Thomson edge closer to the managers job. One point will be seen as not good enough, no points will launch mass hysteria!

I think we will win tonight. I even think we might score two!

0-2 to the Wednesday!

• Like 1

Top post Milord again. It had completely slipped my mind that we were playing tonight until I saw your post. So, thanks for not posting it last night as that would have reminded me earlier and I probably wouldn’t have slept with the anticipation, and worry.... How bad is that? Forgetting a game.

Anyway, we need a win, and no reason why we can’t get one. We need to channel the fight we showed in paces against Everton. Hopefully we can sneak it.

As for Thommo having a man’s head, I wonder if this is what you were getting at?

90B5B92E-9FB4-4F2A-B205-5A3464B9A9DE.jpeg

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Top post Milord again. It had completely slipped my mind that we were playing tonight until I saw your post. So, thanks for not posting it last night as that would have reminded me earlier and I probably wouldn’t have slept with the anticipation, and worry.... How bad is that? Forgetting a game.

Anyway, we need a win, and no reason why we can’t get one. We need to channel the fight we showed in paces against Everton. Hopefully we can sneak it.

As for Thommo having a man’s head, I wonder if this is what you were getting at?

90B5B92E-9FB4-4F2A-B205-5A3464B9A9DE.jpeg

All see is this 

NAP_MDG_080317ARTATTACK_819ARTATTACKJPG.jpg

image.png.0b60ce1ac59707c674cb88f692a5ec9b.png

• Haha 1