Coventry- V- Wednesday omdt

Thompson till the end of the season?   

342 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give Thompson till the end of the season?

• YES- we're picking up results and that's all that matter at the minute.
    • NO- We need the new man in ASAP

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Thompson isn’t up to it whether we win or lose and that’s not an insult to him. He seems a good man. Just we need more than a time served academy coach for the short, the medium and the long-term. Management and coaching are completely different roles requiring completely different skill-sets. See Shreeves, Eustace, Bullen. I will concede Stuart Gray who did a great job with what he had to work with and IMO should’ve been given a chance spend some of the tuna wonga and was sacked way too soon. 

shreeves managed spurs to 3rd in the top flight so he could make the transition from coach to management ......like you say so did gray ....maybe thompson will ,we wont know until he's given the chance 

12 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I recon Hutchinson will play centre back. Reach centre mid and Green, Windass up front.

He might do a Luongo....was it Luongo?...when he played as a sweeper.  Moving in and out of the back 4.  Who knows, we'll see.  Decent line up for a change regardless.  Balanced.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, farlego said:

Rhodes not even on the bench. 

There was rumours that one of our players was still unwell with COVID. If true I’d guess at Rhodes or Odubajo, neither have been near the team of late.