Josh Murphy

23 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

It looks like Green would move up top 

True, with his pace on the forward line and the pace of Harris, Murphy and Windass we would frighten most teams in the championship to death.

Only need a midfielder who will release the ball quickly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Was arguably the better play than his brother until Jacob did well here last season. No reason why he can’t do just as well here. 

Don’t agree. Jacob always had better end product. Not just here, but Norwich & Coventry too.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Cos what we need are yet more fish out of water pretend bits ‘n pieces makeshift strikers. It’s working brilliantly.

It work with Reach................err,  sorry, my mistake.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

If you are all wondering why we keep signing players from Cardiff it's because the new but old advisor who's been here over a year Mr Alonso is involved with both Cardiff and Sheffield Wednesday.

Shock horror.

Now all we need is advisers who are involved with every other club in the country and we will have a scouting network...

• Haha 2

I love wingers, I really do. Murphy would be a good addition. 

Cant beat fast players running up the flanks, getting in the channels and sticking a cross in!

But- you do need someone on the end of the cross!

Target man/ number 9/ old fashioned centre forward, whatever you want call him is the bit we are desperately missing. 

Paterson, Windass, Marriott, Rhodes and maybe even Green as striking options? Every single one of them better when playing with a target man!