Josh Murphy

50 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

She stands up when she plays the piano
In a nightclub

Singer?

She’s a very talented girl. That’s why we’re signing her. She can sing, entertain blokes, and dribble around five defenders before getting to the corner flag and swinging in an accurate cross for Patto to bury at the back post.

Our recruitment is coming on leaps and bounds since Simon Cowell joined as a scout. Wednesday has talent.

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

need a left back .need a striker to hold ball up and score a few . replacement for llongo , and with lees and borner having issues with injuries we are left with just dunkley who could end up getting injured again.  hutchinson can play both midfield and centre half roles either him or a player what can do either rolls .

We do not need bloody Sam Hutchinson , he's a crock and good enough anymore for the championship.

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

3 minutes ago, Watto said:

We do not need bloody Sam Hutchinson , he's a crock and good enough anymore for the championship.

You can say that again...

6 minutes ago, Watto said:

i take it you dont like him? and never have.  he has bloody always given 100% , a crock? played 143 games for us and would be well over 200 if monk and jos didnt ban him not bad for a crock over 5 years . luongo has only played 37 times for us and gone off injured many times while here .thats a crock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

She stands up when she plays the piano
In a nightclub

Singer?

I think it’s what’s called poetic licence. I tried to fit pampas grass in there, but it didn’t work! . You do know that Pearl was quite a swinger herself allegedly. As well as a mighty fine rock and roller. 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

i take it you dont like him? and never have.  he has bloody always given 100% , a crock? played 143 games for us and would be well over 200 if monk and jos didnt ban him not bad for a crock over 5 years . luongo has only played 37 times for us and gone off injured many times while here .thats a crock

Got nothing against him , when he was fit and playing regular he was sometimes our best player , that would be a while ago now though.

I just feel he's not what we need right now and wouldn't be an asset , better players out there.

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

Since Hutch left us he's played 5 games got 2 yellows and a red. On the bench 1 game, not in the squad for the rest.

Not really prolific ?

• Like 2

We’ve been trying to negotiate this since around Xmas according to Dom. 

You’d think we’d best Derby to his signature with their money issues which would leave us and Forest if speculation is true.

Hopefully a word in with Jacob will help get it over the line. 

17 hours ago, flash said:

We’ve been trying to negotiate this since around Xmas according to Dom. 

You’d think we’d best Derby to his signature with their money issues which would leave us and Forest if speculation is true.

Hopefully a word in with Jacob will help get it over the line. 

We now have 3 left wingers and no right winger. Josh Murphy is a left winger. Reach is playing much better since moving back to left. Harris flatters to deceive but has loads of energy and we have been using him to stretch games in last half hour. Neither are as good on right. Whenever I have seen Green play he has played on left and same with Murphy he played on opposite wing to brother.

We need a right winger so we get 4 left wingers, this is a fiasco.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Quist said:

We now have 3 left wingers and no right winger. Josh Murphy is a left winger. Reach is playing much better since moving back to left. Harris flatters to deceive but has loads of energy and we have been using him to stretch games in last half hour. Neither are as good on right. Whenever I have seen Green play he has played on left and same with Murphy he played on opposite wing to brother.

We need a right winger so we get 4 left wingers, this is a fiasco.

Josh Murphy is right footed, and played on the right for Norwich. Like Harris, he’s been used on the left, but that’s not set in stone Reach is left footed.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Yellowbelly said:

it’s really quite simple.

Paterson = headed goals.

If we play with 8 wingers then that should be loads of crosses for Paterson to get his head onto.

Playing the percentage aren’t we?

It’s a genius strategy. Our wingers won’t even have to beat their man, just pass it to the next winger in the line! The last winger crosses to Paterson who scores! Once we are five or six goals up we then take off all the wingers and bring on all of our central defenders and defend our lead for the remainder of the game!

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Josh Murphy is right footed, and played on the right for Norwich. Like Harris, he’s been used on the left, but that’s not set in stone Reach is left footed.

He is listed on transfer market as left winger and it shows he played 10 times for Norwich on the left wing in 2014/15 then 7 on the right and 1 on the left in 2016.

In 2017 he alternated a lot from right to left. In 2018/19 predominately left wing for Cardiff. 2019/20 predominately left wing. 2020/21 Mix of LW, RW, CF.

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

He is listed on transfer market as left winger and it shows he played 10 times for Norwich on the left wing in 2014/15 then 7 on the right and 1 on the left in 2016.

In 2017 he alternated a lot from right to left. In 2018/19 predominately left wing for Cardiff. 2019/20 predominately left wing. 2020/21 Mix of LW, RW, CF.

Yes I think that’s true, but I think Reach, when he’s played here as a winger, has played predominantly on the right. It’s been the fashion to play wingers on the opposite flank. In some cases it works, if they are a regular scorer when cutting inside. If they’re not, it seems a little pointless to me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yes I think that’s true, but I think Reach, when he’s played here as a winger, has played predominantly on the right. It’s been the fashion to play wingers on the opposite flank. In some cases it works, if they are a regular scorer when cutting inside. If they’re not, it seems a little pointless to me

Agreed, only benefit to cutting in is if they actually have a decent shot on them.

Would rather them stay on their natural wings and get balls into the box personally.

• Like 1