Josh Murphy

12 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Never mind that, how’s Jasmine at the pub doing 😁

Well funnily enough I haven't been to the pub for a while as there's this thing called a lock down going on but once this is all over I shall be straight down there to find out.

13 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

How many wingers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Perhaps we'll get a striker after we've signed all the wingers and Cardiff reserves or maybe we're waiting until after the season finishes to bring in some proper strikers, like the head coach appointment :ph34r:

And people question why we need a manager to manage, develop a coherent plan and balanced squad rather than a head coach to make a team out of 5 CB's and 6 wingers. 

• Like 2

need a left back .need a striker to hold ball up and score a few . replacement for llongo , and with lees and borner having issues with injuries we are left with just dunkley who could end up getting injured again.  hutchinson can play both midfield and centre half roles either him or a player what can do either rolls .

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

What's all this player stat stuff that turns up in the OP everytime a thread is started about a player? 

Does my nut in. 

We know you don’t like facts.

Comes across from another thread on here. Not allowed to say which one cos it drags politics into it.

but it’s an anagram of Bretix.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

need a left back .need a striker to hold ball up and score a few . replacement for llongo , and with lees and borner having issues with injuries we are left with just dunkley who could end up getting injured again.  hutchinson can play both midfield and centre half roles either him or a player what can do either rolls .

Hutchinson hopeless winger. Can’t come here.