I wonder if

Guest Grandad

56 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If we win more games than we lose, why wouldn’t I go and watch it?

As if people would turn their nose up at winning football. Reyt bunch of loserrrrrs in our fanbase. 

We’re not winning though. It’s poo football with poo results. 

I’m in London and I wouldn’t even go to the London Owls pub to watch it and that’s free. 

Our ticket prices and this football. Outrageous. 

59 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

As if people would turn their nose up at winning football. Reyt bunch of loserrrrrs in our fanbase. 

I understand what you're saying, but surely football is supposed to be entertaining, no point paying a fortune to sit cold and bored stiff for 89 minutes. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure about this at all...why would you watch it if you have the choice not to? Pulis is here to try and grind out results to keep us in the division. He knows, as do we, that the players cant string passes together so ugly football it will be until some changes in the playing staff happen. If changes are planned in January perhaps it will get a little better but I'm not holding my breath. If he keeps us up it will have been a minor miracle...that's if he doesnt walk in January of course.

Just now, sternlad said:

I'm not sure about this at all...why would you watch it if you have the choice not to? Pulis is here to try and grind out results to keep us in the division. He knows, as do we, that the players cant string passes together so ugly football it will be until some changes in the playing staff happen. If changes are planned in January perhaps it will get a little better but I'm not holding my breath. If he keeps us up it will have been a minor miracle...that's if he doesnt walk in January of course.

Why would you watch it if you're only interested in the final result?

Owlstalk Shop

Interesting to think what an attacking manager like a Marco Silva would get out of this lot and how we would set up.

Would we get more points going all out attack and maybe pinching a win in 3 or 4 heavy defeats or doing as we are and scraping a few draws more consistently.

Imagine today we started Windass and Rhodes up front, Kachunga on the wing etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Thing is its not ....Pulis cost us that game by sitting back again.

God, I thought we had problems in Carlos last days but we have gone so backwards that even if we stay up by a miracle this year then we have to look forward to next season, crowds will be down to 12k at home!

• Like 1