I wonder if

Guest Grandad

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Bit harsh that. 

And frankly by chucking an insult you lose your point. 

What insult ? 

Just cannot get my head round telling everyone I am not paying a tenner then wanting to debate with everyone who has done just that 

Odd 

Just now, hugeowl said:

What insult ? 

Just cannot get my head round telling everyone I am not paying a tenner then wanting to debate with everyone who has done just that 

Odd 

I'm not debating with them.

I was explaining why I'm not paying money on the club right now.

Bizarre.

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That's not true.

By such logic, anyone who doesn't watch games is no longer supporting the team. 

I'm fully entitled to not cough up my money if I do not want to. That doesn't mean I'm no longer a fan.

And you spend most of your life being a xenophobic troll.

Each to their own. 

Show me a post that suggests I am Xenophobic 

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That's not true.

By such logic, anyone who doesn't watch games is no longer supporting the team. 

I'm fully entitled to not cough up my money if I do not want to. That doesn't mean I'm no longer a fan.

And you spend most of your life being a xenophobic troll.

Each to their own. 

Genuine question, between 3-5pm in a lock down on a miserable cold rainy day, what did you do that was better than watching a poor Wednesday side?

• Like 1

If we was a normal run club I’d be probably be more against Pulis.

Fact is, style of play is our littlest concern! 

Pulis to his credit is a brilliant manager, fair enough if your not a fan of his football but he certainly isn’t a bad manager. 

He will point out the things that are wrong behind the scenes, he will sign the right types and I’m certain over time he would put together a better set of players than Chansiri, Paxo and Bruce’s transfer men have manège to do so over the last 18 months. 

Style of play is the least of our issues. Pulis will be judged solely on keeping us up or not this season. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Somebody said:

Genuine question, between 3-5pm in a lock down on a miserable cold rainy day, what did you do that was better than watching a poor Wednesday side?

That's not really any of your business.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

Pulis enjoys watching his brand of football?

Does anybody on here?

Would you pay to go and watch us playing like this?

Genuine question

NO of course not,but many will,out of misplaced(in my view) loyalty,plain 'habit' or just not wanting to not go out and have a day of it(as many do...)..

Not my place to tell people how to spend their hard earned money but one shot on target in 90 plus minutes? playing attack & defence basically the whole game?? 

Its a plan,but we cant draw our way to 4th worst team in the Championship(realistically i feel thats TP strategy) Think he knows they simply are not good enough to do better,& is just trying to hang on to what he can till January.

Reach's goal aside,we would have lost today,to a decent side.

Just now, Somebody said:

Just wondering, it a miserable day in lockdown, you still live with your parents & are stuck in your bedroom, what was better to do?

In fact don't answer that.

Very good.

I preferred the older username btw.

Other Managers of similar experience like Warnock and Mick McCarthy seem to have adapted to the times a bit more the Pulis. Seems to have exactly the same template at every club no matter what players available.

We are in the brown stuff this season so if it keeps us up fair enough.

But as others have said I am not looking forward to next season if Pulis still in charge.

• Like 1