I wonder if

Guest Grandad

Guest LondonOwl313
7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If we win more games than we lose, why wouldn’t I go and watch it?

As if people would turn their nose up at winning football. Reyt bunch of loserrrrrs in our fanbase. 

Winning football is generally percentage football.. attacking when you’re on top, scoring some goals but keeping it tight at the back and closing games out even if it deploys spoiling tactics. No issue with that and don’t get the people who want possession styles to the detriment of results 

But this isn’t percentage football. We never look like scoring and over a season we won’t win more than we lose being this defensive even if we see this out today 

32 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Pulis enjoys watching his brand of football?

Does anybody on here?

Would you pay to go and watch us playing like this?

Genuine question

This is the thing with this style of football. Pulis can make it work, but do the fans want it even if results pick up?

I wouldn't want to watch it, so it's s no, but it is (potentially) now getting results.

Makes me laugh that owls fans think we are going to play any kind of free flow passing football with the decimation of our squad in last 2 windows...Just get points on board hopefully stay up this season with the gash squad we have then complain and moan  all you like next season if TP has not sorted it out but dont sit and moan every game about the shocking players we have brought in and expect them to be world beaters.....

UTO

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Pulis enjoys watching his brand of football?

Does anybody on here?

Would you pay to go and watch us playing like this?

Genuine question

I enjoy watching us 1-0 up