I wonder if

Guest Grandad

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Very good.

I preferred the older username btw.

There's a few posters feeling the need to tell us that they aren't watching the games. 

Just interested in what they are doing that is better, that can't be done before 3 & after 5.

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, Somebody said:

There's a few posters feeling the need to tell us that they aren't watching the games. 

Just interested in what they are doing that is better, that can't be done before 3 & after 5.

Pumping iron

1 minute ago, Somebody said:

Seemingly, your family were so sick and tired of you that they were happy to see you go away for a few hours.

17 minutes ago, Somebody said:

Genuine question, between 3-5pm in a lock down on a miserable cold rainy day, what did you do that was better than watching a poor Wednesday side?

I hammered rusty nails into my eyes. 

4 minutes ago, Somebody said:

I've not spent a penny on I follow to watch Wednesday since we were stopped from going to the games. Does that mean I'm not an Uberfan? 

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I've not spent a penny on I follow to watch Wednesday since we were stopped from going to the games. Does that mean I'm not an Uberfan? 

Yes.

Yer tight baastard.

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Are you claiming them via your season ticket matey? Or are you going for the full refund at the end of the season. 

Tbh I need to stop paying and not watching. 

Edited by Maddogbob

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

No, but what did you do that's better on a shitty cold rainy day in S36?

Edited by Somebody

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

This season - 100%

Next season? Watching this every week and finishing mid table?

NOPE

So if we survive this season then finish mid-table next season that would imply progression, no?

You know, progression, that thing that teams which get promoted tend to demonstrate.

I honestly don’t give a t0ss about style. At least we have a bloody identity now. We know what we’re getting. It’s crap, it’s horrible, it’s old fashioned, but that’s us. Teams won’t like and don’t like  to play us. I genuinely think if Pulis is giving the time, he can make it work, and do well. 

Watching us on Ifollow makes me annoyed because I dislike a game plan that focuses on defending, is happy to have 30% possession, treats having the ball like its an hand grenade with the pin out. 

Its not even wanting us to be entertaining simply interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

I honestly don’t give a t0ss about style. At least we have a bloody identity now. We know what we’re getting. It’s crap, it’s horrible, it’s old fashioned, but that’s us. Teams won’t like and don’t like  to play us. I genuinely think if Pulis is giving the time, he can make it work, and do well. 

I am just too long in the tooth to be satisfied with that these days. And in reality its been about 4 years and several managers where watching us play well is such an exception to the pragmatic garbage