Pulis Has Not Resigned

****** STOP PRESS *******

Twitter now reporting that after TP heard OwlsTalkers were hoping it was him that had resigned, he has in FACT now resigned.

As a result DC has put the club into administration and Hillsborough is to be turned into a Covid testing centre/Community food bank.

Well done lads and lasses. Ne’er mind eh, it was only football!

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 2

Wow! This is a confusing thread!

I can’t navigate 13 pages of this! Too emotionally drained after an actual win!

So- Tony hasn’t gone? I think that’s broadly speaking good, if he hasn’t. But if he has then hey ho. These things happen. 

This season is such a basket case, anything can happen, and probably will!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Wow! This is a confusing thread!

I can’t navigate 13 pages of this! Too emotionally drained after an actual win!

So- Tony hasn’t gone? I think that’s broadly speaking good, if he hasn’t. But if he has then hey ho. These things happen. 

This season is such a basket case, anything can happen, and probably will!

I didn't want Pulis but for him to walk now would be disastrous for us. 

We need to stabilise and then move on. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

Absolute nonsense that, what a load of rubbish

...he wants six players

He is underestimating the scale of the problem.  We need about 9 starters, what we've got would be barely competent back ups.

1 hour ago, ChapSmurf said:

No, it's about the companies who use our data and profit from that, without our consent.

Personally, I am not tracked (check your server) and so my data is mostly hidden. Therefore my data barely exists and is of little value to them. The only social media platform I use is this site (I stopped using Facebook in 2013 when I heard Cambridge Analytica were coming on board) and I've never has a Twitter account or any other social media account.

But it's not me data I'm bothered about, as I know how to protect myself. Others don't and may not even care, but they should.

This is honestly incredibly impressive. I didn’t hear anyone talking about Cambridge Analytica in 2013 - it must feel really good to know that you were so far ahead of the ball like that. Especially since Cambridge Analytica weren’t incorporated until 2015. Top work, honestly!

• Haha 2