Pulis Has Not Resigned

13 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

It still amazes me that people don't realise that they are being tracked online. Do people not care about their privacy anymore?

To be quite honest, no.

All adverts for instance are contextual, if you believe that or not - they are, and they are because of your searching history.    If you have a gmail, hotmail or any other email account that is from one of the big guys, they are going to scan the contents of your email - know that and if you have an issue with it, use a personal domain.

If you use a personal domain, use a reputable hosting company.

Cookies - the warnings you get - amount to about nothing on how you are tracked, there are far more impressive means to track someone online, but when you are tracked, you are tracked not as an individual but as a means of making someone money.

It's not personal.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'd be leaning towards slightly concerned rather than interested after this latest post! 

Yeah I think I've finally met someone even weirder than me. I'm out, i can't compete. 

I'm really not getting the Pinocchio connection. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Haha 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Has he resigned then?

Do you believe he will ?   Personally I don't and I don't expect to wake up in the morning seeing he's gone.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe so.

No one of his ilk would have gone into this job not understanding what he was getting into.   Maybe not fully knowing, but he'll have known most of it and still said - "great, it's a good pay day and I could do something here"

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He said last week he had to phone people up who weren't at the club to tell him who should start games as he didn't know his players yet

And ?  Absolutely certain he knew the size of the task and state of the club and squad before he took the job,  if he didn’t then he’s not done much homework for a man as experienced in the game as he is

resigning now would say he’s either not got the desire or hunger, or he’s had wool pulled over his eyes ,  and for a man as experienced in the game as he is I’d find that very surprising 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Has he resigned then?

Dosnt look like it so champers remains on ice for me. 

I don't think he will, it'll be when he has zero chance of staying up or he's got a genuine, get out. 

Ie Im not allowed to bring players in. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

How many?..

Time flies when you're having fun!

More like 5 weeks though isn't it?

Only we could think that appointing someone on Friday 13th wouldn't be a bad move.