Pulis Has Not Resigned

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Football fans patience levels are at an all time low

Players get two games to be judged on (see our fans for immediate judgements on Brown, Paterson etc, and calls for Dunkley to be captain)

lol

Are you telling me we are not going to the playoffs after today’s win?! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So it's NOT about privacy - it's about you wanting to sell your own data?

lol

No, it's about the companies who use our data and profit from that, without our consent.

Personally, I am not tracked (check your server) and so my data is mostly hidden. Therefore my data barely exists and is of little value to them. The only social media platform I use is this site (I stopped using Facebook in 2013 when I heard Cambridge Analytica were coming on board) and I've never has a Twitter account or any other social media account.

But it's not me data I'm bothered about, as I know how to protect myself. Others don't and may not even care, but they should.

• Thanks 2

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

No, it's about the companies who use our data and profit from that, without our consent.

Personally, I am not tracked (check your server) and so my data is mostly hidden. Therefore my data barely exists and is of little value to them. The only social media platform I use is this site (I stopped using Facebook in 2013 when I heard Cambridge Analytica were coming on board) and I've never has a Twitter account or any other social media account.

But it's not me data I'm bothered about, as I know how to protect myself. Others don't and may not even care, but they should.

Nobody cares mate

If they did they'd have sorted it

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

But there are very simple ways to avoid this and I beleive people should learn how to do it. At the end of the day why should our data be sold and we not profit from that?

Does this work.

Take a screenshot of what you wrote and insert into email as an image..bots can't read images...generic word in title box..

I still get 50 or so spam messages every day..spam filter catches most...but reyt annoying.

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Does this work.

Take a screenshot of what you wrote and insert into email as an image..bots can't read images...generic word in title box..

I still get 50 or so spam messages every day..spam filter catches most...but reyt annoying.

I'll PM you before I get (re) added to "the list" by Neil lol

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Does this work.

2 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I'll PM you before I get (re) added to "the list" by Neil lol

Don't trust him Sherlyegg - he's after your data!!

lol

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop