Forest -V- Wednesday omdt

Time for...  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Two up top?

• YES - He's too isolated.
    • NO - We'll get completely over-run in midfield with our tiny , boney players.
    • Only if... we go to a back 3 so we get the twin strike force we crave, but also don't get over-run in midfield, which is our fear with a 4-4-2,. though of course we don't have any wingbacks either, we have somehow managed to build such a random squad that there's not one single system that suit all of them as a group. What a monumental balls up.
    • Meh
  2. 2. All out attack

• YES - I'd rather lose 5-2 than 2-0. ( and I'm going to conveniently forget the possibility that all out attack could actually be the worst of both worlds and see us lose 5-0, when I say it.)
    • NO- Keep it tight and try and nick them. It's the only way we won't get battered. And besides it's what Carlos did anyway but with much , much better players.

I actually hate this football club

Everything about it 

From the chump running the show with his dodgey mate 

To the pathetic players on the pitch 

The end is near for this club 

And it ain't gonna be pretty

• Like 1

Just now, Hotten Owl said:

Literally. You could bring me me on as a sub, for the times we've bought Rhodes on, and the effect on the game would be the same. No effect on chances created/ goals scored. Other than that, our yellow card count would be up slightly. And I'd have told our manager to fizz off. 

He tapes up all his fingers, runs across the pitch a bit. Leans into a defender and falls over. Runs a bit more then runs off to collect his 30k. 

• Love 1

I had hope we would escape relegation. Watched the last 4 games and no desire from anyone, it breaks my heart seeing people wear the shirt I love and showing it so much disrespect by not putting in the minimum effort required.

It gets my goat when interviewed after the game no matter which player, it’s the same old line of hurting, wanting to put it right blah blah and next game revert to type and fall apart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria

It's making our performance at Rotherham look good!!

Goal behind, yet not a shot on goal, not a decent cross, no one beating a man, it's beyond a joke.

Pulis brings on fat lad and tells our only player who looks likely to do summat to drop into midfield, then brings him off, and puts our only striker at the club in for 11 minutes.

I am absolutely sick of the lot of them.  I never stop watching the games but I did tonight on 85 minutes because my blood pressure is at tipping point.

You set of useless twwats.

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

The players reaction to the goal and their interest in Lees laid on the ground says more about their mental state than their poor display. They've given up on each other.

Saw that and it's even more worrying than the lack of spark. Looks like their collective head's gone...

• Like 1