Forest -V- Wednesday omdt

Time for...  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Two up top?

• YES - He's too isolated.
    • NO - We'll get completely over-run in midfield with our tiny , boney players.
    • Only if... we go to a back 3 so we get the twin strike force we crave, but also don't get over-run in midfield, which is our fear with a 4-4-2,. though of course we don't have any wingbacks either, we have somehow managed to build such a random squad that there's not one single system that suit all of them as a group. What a monumental balls up.
    • Meh
  2. 2. All out attack

• YES - I'd rather lose 5-2 than 2-0. ( and I'm going to conveniently forget the possibility that all out attack could actually be the worst of both worlds and see us lose 5-0, when I say it.)
    • NO- Keep it tight and try and nick them. It's the only way we won't get battered. And besides it's what Carlos did anyway but with much , much better players.

That might be the worst goal of the season.

Bannan and Reach just stood still when they should get to the ball first. Lees utterly awful in the tackle gifting Grabban the chance.

But you will never see an attacking sub from us again because big Tone will point out that when we attack we concede.  

We are abysmal 

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, prowl said:

It's not Pulis's fault. The players haven't a clue. No running of the ball. 4 passes between the defenders rather than getting it forward.  Whatever they had has gone.

The setup of the team is shocking. It looks as if we have done no homework on opposition. The team is playing worse than under Monk.  it is absolutely terrible. 

Except they are not best bunch of players and we have notable areas of weakness, but to make team worse is some effort or rather lack of effort.

He has been unable to put a coaching team together.