Forest -V- Wednesday omdt

Time for...  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Two up top?

• YES - He's too isolated.
    • NO - We'll get completely over-run in midfield with our tiny , boney players.
    • Only if... we go to a back 3 so we get the twin strike force we crave, but also don't get over-run in midfield, which is our fear with a 4-4-2,. though of course we don't have any wingbacks either, we have somehow managed to build such a random squad that there's not one single system that suit all of them as a group. What a monumental balls up.
    • Meh
  2. 2. All out attack

• YES - I'd rather lose 5-2 than 2-0. ( and I'm going to conveniently forget the possibility that all out attack could actually be the worst of both worlds and see us lose 5-0, when I say it.)
    • NO- Keep it tight and try and nick them. It's the only way we won't get battered. And besides it's what Carlos did anyway but with much , much better players.

How can any manager watch their team go a goal down after 4 minutes and not do anything about it, EVER.  He didn't change anything for the rest of the game.  He just kept swapping the ONE striker.  Absolute joke.  If Pulis is the answer we're asking the wrong questions.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just not bothered...

We did nothing in that game.

Not one decent chance!

These players are the biggest bunch of wasters to ever play for this club.

Pulis needs to go, this type of negative football, 1 up front, defensive midfilders, players out of postion is pathetic.

Yes we are going down, but lets go down having a go!

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Thought I was seeing things, Moses smiling and high fiving opposition for scoring...?

Get the fizz out of my club.

The lot of them can go, not one player is currently worthy of the shirt.

Exactly pal 😡

3 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Got to agree with you, probably not tonight as he will need to work out his severance package with DC

He doesn’t need the money. He’ll just walk. Only way he doesn’t is If Westwood is fit for Saturday because we’re nailed on to lose if either Wildsmith or Dawson start. F***ing criminal that we went into this season with two keepers who are nowhere near good enough for the level we’re playing at and nowhere near good enough for the level we’ll be playing at next season.

• Like 2

I’m done after this game. If can’t even complete with Forest we are gonnas, no doubt about it. Don’t want to waste anymore Saturday afternoons or Midweek night watching such a ******** poor show. Call be a glory supporter I just don’t care anymore about this club because it isn’t my club anymore, Chansiri seen to that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Jim said:

He doesn’t need the money. He’ll just walk. Only way he doesn’t is If Westwood is fit for Saturday because we’re nailed on to lose if either Wildsmith or Dawson start. F***ing criminal that we went into this season with two keepers who are nowhere near good enough for the level we’re playing at and nowhere near good enough for the level we’ll be playing at next season.

I agree, but Wildsmith was hardly the problem tonight. 

• Like 1