Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

Big Dom...  

174 members have voted

1. 1. ....a future in midfield?

• Yes- Got the attributes
    • No - Nothing more than a stop-gap

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Monk was useless and had to go, the problem is  Chansiri Brough in a dinosaur when there were other goods options 

Klopp would fail at this club under the setup DC has, doesn't matter who the manager is to me, it's set up to fail. 

No foundation in place, academy losing right through the age groups, no philosophy in terms of how we want to play or recruit, we make it up as we go along, I'm not saying we should have kept Monk, I'm saying it wouldn't make a difference sacking him, as you're seeing now 

• Like 1

Its not the fact that we are 2-0 that bothers me!

It's the fact that we sticking with the same approach of sitting back and letting Huddersfiled have all the possession!

We aren't even attempting to have a go at them!

Pathetic tactics!

• Like 3

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Theyre just not very good. What you’re watching here is years of mismanagement from the owner. 

The body language says it all. They couldn’t give a fizz, any of them. They might say they do, but that’s for the cameras. 

Theyre poo and they don’t care, an awful recipe 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Some of the experts on here told us that Monk wasn't getting the best out of this squad, that it was much better than what we were seeing. 

Well I look forward to seeing those people hold Pulis to the same standards then, because this is piisss poor. 

Or maybe those people are starting to realise the truth, that this squad is absolute garbage, and I'm not just referring to the new signings either. 

DC is and always has been the problem at this club, no manager will ever be successful here working for him. 

He’s two thousand miles away for goodness sake!

• Haha 1