221 members have voted

1. 1. ...who would you pick up top versus Norwich

• Windass
    • Paterson
    • Kachunga
    • Rhodes
    • Harris

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I hope Rhodes starts. Maybe he will be pi$$ed off Norwich didn’t rescue him from his nightmare here. 

I think Rhodes will leave by mutual agreement in January.  Both parties I am sure recognise that JR leaving with a pay out and ability to find another club in January is the best outcome for all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I hope Rhodes starts. Maybe he will be pi$$ed off Norwich didn’t rescue him from his nightmare here. 

How many chances does he get!? Been a let down time after time. 

Time for Brown to stake a claim for the shirt. If we go with one up top, it should be him, FDB and Paterson in the middle, Windass as the lone striker.

I'm glad to see that Pulis has made us a harder team to beat already, so a 0-1 win is not out of the question. Just none of those stupid challenges, please.

58 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Starting to think he effectively ended his Wednesday career by refusing to take that penalty against Huddersfield

Looking back, it was an incredible decision by Rhodes for the money we are paying him. 

Getting subbed as a sub tells me Pulis is saying its over for Rhodes at Wednesday 

• Like 1

Good thread again Milord. Please let’s keep 11 fellas on the pitch today so we can stick to Pulis’ plan A which I’m sure they will have been working on all week and not have to suddenly change it due to some rash sending off.

Injury crisis or not, Norwich should expect to beat us. If they don’t, I’ll mark that down as another small step forward in the mindset of the club. 

It won’t be pretty for the next few months, but to use a crap analogy I’ve just thought of, Carol Vorderman was jut as effective as Rachel Riley on Countdown doing what she was paid to do.

Up the Owls.

• Haha 1

Don’t know how this one is going to go. 
To be honest I never know how any of them are going to go but don’t even have a vague idea about this. 
If we can keep the whole team on the pitch that would help of course but even with injuries Norwich are a good side. 
I don’t think we can go all out defence and stop them scoring for a full 90 so we have to at least have a go at them when we can. 
I’m hoping that a bit of pace and athleticism will be able to stretch their defence enough to give us some chances. 
Much prefer Saturday matches that’s for sure as at least there won’t be too long to wait to find out!