221 members have voted

1. 1. ...who would you pick up top versus Norwich

• Windass
    • Paterson
    • Kachunga
    • Rhodes
    • Harris

10 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Ahh, Saturday morning matchday threads are the best, thanks for another terrific one, Snoots!

Agree with the sobering points, we're not about becoming exciting just yet, TP is making sure we're stabilising again, ironing out previous kinks with late conceding and being, well, shambolic. Who would've thought, based on that we'd have 2 pts after Swansea and Reading.

Another tough test tonight, but hopefully we can keep up the good work and hit them on the counter. Worried what will happen with Bannan and midfield in both Luongo and Shaw's absence, we've been much more in control when Bannan had a partner there. And Pelupessy is not the replacement piece to that puzzle.

Anyhow, it's matchday and I'm excited again!

Up the Owls!!

“tonight”?

Cunning-plan?

Convince Norwich it’s a 7.45. Turn up for the ko at 3. Ref whistles. Reach passes to Bannan. Ref blows final whistle and awards us a 3-0 win.

Love it.

Norwich City 0 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday

(Reach Red-card 0.1mins, high foot)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

3pm UK - in Norway this time of year it's already dark, game starts at 4pm local time. But yeah, not exactly tonight lol

You are a lucky fella.

We had a family holiday in Stavanger and Bergen two years ago. Just wonderful.

• Like 1

I woke up today that my Covid test has come back negative and everything seems positive. With that said, I feel confident that we receive the classic Pulis win today.

1-0 Windass to score!

GREAT POST, LETS DO THIS!!! 

Edited by SwellOwl

Am expecting us to nick this today with Windass to get the goal.  3 points would be absolutely massive for us.  

I think Pulis has done very well, made us hard to beat and has a plan to take us through to January when he can bring in reinforcements.  So far he has handled a very difficult job on and off the pitch with class.  

Come on Wednesday, please don’t let us down!

Quite like Norwich. A well run club with a somewhat 'family' feel about it. They have also stuck with their manager through good times and bad, through promotion and relegation. We could learn a lot from them...

However, stuff em today and I'm one happy teddy bear.

I'm going all in, 4-1 to us. A Reach screamer, headers from set pieces from Pato, Iorfa and Lees. 

The TP steam rollers in town boys!

We are regressing badly under the new manager, which is scary as we weren’t great under Monk. Today is a must win , we can’t go 5 matches under a new manager with no win surely . 

we have 2 good away league  wins this season already in the 11 matches Garry Monk led us in before he was fired, so the team is more than capable of winning with the right team selection and tactics.

• Haha 2

Some good away wins there over the years.

one game JJ blasted a winner from a tight angle. Another ( or maybe same game !) was a win there under laws as part of that run in his first season where we nearly made the play offs. The latter, when full time whistle went, there was a guy maybe 16 years old with about 7 mates in row in front of me, who was sobbing as for the first time in a longtime it looked like we might have a chance of being decent again ! 

lovely ground, wish I was there today