England men's fixtures omdt.

If Dykes was up front for them i'd prefer Maguire in there but after how awful he was against the Czechs they will surely go with Adams. I'd stick with the two centre backs but change the full backs. Get James and Chilwell in for additional attacking outlets. Get them stretched by using the fullbacks as the out balls. 

When I was the Hearts manager from 2005-2022 I would just have them on the bench when they were coming back from injury as that would get their fitness up without risking a further setback. I would never risk a player that wasn’t fully fit unless it was the final of the champions league 

7 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Maguire declares himself fit to face Sweaties.

A good or bad thing after clean sheet on Sunday? 

Whatever happens Maguire is going to play at some stage, my only worry is later in tournament when we have play teams with more potent attacks who have pace. Maguire gets caught flat footed or out of position too often when faced with kind of quality players teams like France, Portugal have.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Adem Poric said:

If Dykes was up front for them i'd prefer Maguire in there but after how awful he was against the Czechs they will surely go with Adams. I'd stick with the two centre backs but change the full backs. Get James and Chilwell in for additional attacking outlets. Get them stretched by using the fullbacks as the out balls. 

I think both may play, or he may opt for Gilmour in an advanced role alongside Adams. 

Hoping for a convincing/memorable England win and plenty of possession.

Hopefully Kane will bag one and not look so cream crackered.

I’d like to see Sancho, Grealish and Rashford off the bench (Rashford I want to see a bit more from). 

Probably see the same starting 11 …. Get the feeling he might rest Trippier though.