England men's fixtures omdt.

1 minute ago, fudge27 said:

Dont think that will be the team, that's what I'd go for though. Kane looked shot and Kyle Walker cannot be trusted in tight games imo, need to try and use the squad cos some of our key players will be close to empty if not. 

Think Southgate will change the full backs as you said and maybe start Grealish over Foden, but think we can rotate more and still have a strong team while letting some key players recover a bit 

If we beat Scotland, which we should do based on what I am currently watching, then everyone can have a rest in the 3rd game if we so wish.

I think we will play a conventional left-back, maybe change at right-back and possibly change Grealish for Foden as you say. That will be enough for me.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

If we beat Scotland, which we should do based on what I am currently watching, then everyone can have a rest in the 3rd game if we so wish.

I think we will play a conventional left-back, maybe change at right-back and possibly change Grealish for Foden as you say. That will be enough for me.

I know, just what I saw yesterday Kane needs a rest. It will never happen, but I'd love to rest him now for the next 7-10 days. 

DCL and the other forward options should be more than enough to see off the Scots and Czechs and then a refreshed Kane for the knock outs would make a huge difference imo. 

4 hours ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

Decent first game win. 

Leeds fans were v frustrated seeing KP in his earlier England games, he was clearly instructed to sit in with a second DM and play safe. 

KP can play balls all over the park for fun, sets up endless attacks for Leeds.   Some is long passes over the last few seasons have been outrageous. 

He is much better in front of the back 4 than where England play him.... But at least it looks like he's been given some licence to play the ball all over like he does ecey week for Leeds. 

That lad has Man Utd written all over him

2 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

I know, just what I saw yesterday Kane needs a rest. It will never happen, but I'd love to rest him now for the next 7-10 days. 

DCL and the other forward options should be more than enough to see off the Scots and Czechs and then a refreshed Kane for the knock outs would make a huge difference imo. 

Should have rested Kane against Austria, completely pointless playing him in that game when it was nowhere near our first choice team anyway. 

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

That lad has Man Utd written all over him

Who knows but we have absolutely no need to sell.  He turned down a prem move the year we failed to get promoted.   Leeds born and Leeds academy lad

He's Bielsa's main man. He'd would walk if we sold him against his will imo. 

Can't see him going anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

Who knows but we have absolutely no need to sell.  He turned down a prem move the year we failed to get promoted.   Leeds born and Leeds academy lad

He's Bielsa's main man. He'd would walk if we sold him against his will imo. 

Can't see him going anywhere. 

Oooh k lol 

On 13/06/2021 at 16:00, owlinexile said:

Because grovelling on your knees in front of an organised mob of left-wing culture warriors who are using anti-racism in sport as a Trojan Horse for their massively illiberal and racist Critical Race Theory ideology is a terrible idea if you expect them to ever let you back on your feet again.

:laugh: 

On 13/06/2021 at 16:12, StudentOwl said:

I'm going to start booing the minute silence we have around Remembrance Day I think. I think standing in silence in the face of an organised mob of right-wing nationalists who are using sport as a Trojan Horse for their massively illiberal and racist Nationalist Pride ideology is a terrible idea if I ever expect them to let me have my voice again. 

❤️ 

TBF i think this is a different incarnation of Leeds

They have one of the best managers around - they have a decent team and now is the time for them to kick on and see where they end up

Minimum they should be looking to compete in the 2nd tier of teams - to compete and finish above Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Everton, Villa etc

They don't need to sell so it makes no sense unless the player wants to leave

Then it's difficult to move forward without letting an unhappy player go.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

I mean how long does it take to get over fatigue/ exhaustion? 

Saying rest Kane for 7-10 days but hasn’t he just had 3-4 weeks off? As have most of them 

Eh? 

When was this mythical break?