England men's fixtures omdt.

Folk might have  been booing the fans that were booing...no ******** knows what's happening 

Then the folk that are booing the folk that are booing ..make the booing sound like everyone is booing

I saw loads clapping...but if they were booing the folk booing at the same time...it negated the clapping they were doing at the booers that were booing

It's a ******** tbh

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Might see a difference now 

When Kane drops deep Rashford has the pace to run in behind to give him a target 

Sorry LM but that's fanciful thinking.

Rashford hasn't done this for England for 2 years. 

He's so far mentally removed from playing for England, he's as much use as Henderson & Maguire at the moment.

We did what we had to do today. Good clean sheet too.

One win down, six to go. 

Just got back from the pub and thought I’d read how owlstalk has reacted to the game to find the usual suspects having the same argument again about taking the knee or not, bore off. 

Anyway, great start to the tournament for England, thought we looked really solid defensively and controlled the game throughout. We’ve beaten the finalist of the World Cup who taught us a lesson in Russia, we never looked this assured against any above average sided in the World Cup. France look a very good team on paper but we shouldn’t fear anyone in this tournament. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Night King said:

Just got back from the pub and thought I’d read how owlstalk has reacted to the game to find the usual suspects having the same argument again about taking the knee or not, bore off. 

Anyway, great start to the tournament for England, thought we looked really solid defensively and controlled the game throughout. We’ve beaten the finalist of the World Cup who taught us a lesson in Russia, we never looked this assured against any above average sided in the World Cup. France look a very good team on paper but we shouldn’t fear anyone in this tournament. 

As soon as you see the avatar, you know how the post will pan out.

Racist! Racist! Insult fellow poster. Cry racist again. 

37 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Funny enough ,there was a " protest" outside the ground about keeping politics out of football ...and they have adopted ALL LIVES MATTER as part of their slogan.

Their lives don’t matter

7 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Heineken 5% on sale in Wembley I've heard. £6.90 a pint or £6.50 for a 440ml can.

Thought it was mentioned on here that there would be no alcohol in the ground for our games at Wembley?

It certainly looked like a few of the fans that were shown on TV in the stadium had managed to keep themselves liquidated. 

Decent from England

Rice stuck to his role and broke things up in front of the back.

Good goal by Sterling, Foden unlucky with his shot.

MoM for me was Harris. very impressive. Take him over Henderson on that.

Did expect more from Croatia, TBH.

Ref was OK. 1st half seemed to favour England a bit. The 2 games I've watched it seems refs are letting players play rather than blowing for minor things.

48 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Thought it was mentioned on here that there would be no alcohol in the ground for our games at Wembley?

It certainly looked like a few of the fans that were shown on TV in the stadium had managed to keep themselves liquidated. 

Originally no beer or zero % only.

Must have changed. 
Maybe to do with spare hours fans were in before ko? 

2 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

Decent from England

Rice stuck to his role and broke things up in front of the back.

Good goal by Sterling, Foden unlucky with his shot.

MoM for me was Harris. very impressive. Take him over Henderson on that.

Did expect more from Croatia, TBH.

Ref was OK. 1st half seemed to favour England a bit. The 2 games I've watched it seems refs are letting players play rather than blowing for minor things.

Are you confusing the DJ with the Leeds player EO?