Season ticket refund

2 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

I am still waiting for mine...should I send another email do you think??

Write a letter, print it out, put it in an envelope with a stamp, go to a post box - then look for the nearest drain and chuck it down there instead - watch out for clowns with red balloons though.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Write a letter, print it out, put it in an envelope with a stamp, go to a post box - then look for the nearest drain and chuck it down there instead - watch out for clowns with red balloons though.

Keep the faith tomorrow maybe the day my friend

• Haha 1

I am hoping we are given an option for a refund for this season , are the club legally obliged to give one ? Anyone know the answer to this ? 

I am not interested in paying good money to watch us in league One.

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

I am hoping we are given an option for a refund for this season , are the club legally obliged to give one ? Anyone know the answer to this ? 

full refund should be an option 

if/when we get relegated I would expect all this seasons to be doubled up or be valid for however long we’re in league 1 

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, Watto said:

The club have already announced what they intend to do.

They will give a pro-rata credit (NOT refund) at the end of the season towards your 2021/22 season ticket. Reduced by £10 for every iFollow game you've watched.

This is how it sits in comparison with other clubs.

(Courtesy of the SWFC Trust)

image.png.f526f858e1760d17c94f8deaa9d84d27.png

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The club have already announced what they intend to do.

They will give a pro-rata credit (NOT refund) at the end of the season towards your 2021/22 season ticket. Reduced by £10 for every iFollow game you've watched.

This is how it sits in comparison with other clubs.

(Courtesy of the SWFC Trust)

image.png.f526f858e1760d17c94f8deaa9d84d27.png

lol

I've started the ball rolling with the credit card company for a refund on this year's. I paid to sit in my seat for 23 games, good or bad or indifferent. I won't be accepting any "credit". 

The club have took the ******** out of this "customer" who had near 700 quid in there. Well I'll take that back and someone else can have my custom until the club realises that it needs fans

• Like 5

Just now, TheGaffer said:

I've started the ball rolling with the credit card company for a refund on this year's. I paid to sit in my seat for 23 games, good or bad or indifferent. I won't be accepting any "credit". 

The club have took the ******** out of this "customer" who had near 700 quid in there. Well I'll take that back and someone else can have my custom until the club realises that it needs fans

To add to that, still haven't received a refund for this year's however I did miss a call from v12 over this years at 4pm ish. Hoping that's them sorting it. 

4 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Let us know how you get on .

Paid for mine with SWFC master card as I do every year on early bird.

Still waiting for 19/20 refund.

20/21 had a section 75 with MasterCard and got refunded last October.

Me done now.

I would have gladly let them keep the money for 19/20 but the club is that badly run I felt it would be  better in my pocket when they finally Contact me.

• Like 2

Anyone who has paid by card should start chargeback proceedings. With Visa, you can apply for this on both visa credit and visa debit cards.

The club (well, the owner) needs to know it is not acceptable and that fans will act.

Chargebacks come with significant fees for the merchant and a high number will also weaken it's negotiating power for future card processing. If everyone started doing it, the club would have to act and actually start processing the refunds properly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Let us know how you get on .

Paid for mine with SWFC master card as I do every year on early bird.

It's not a quick process, 8 weeks. However once that 8 weeks is up they are liable. Hence me getting a call from v12 today I believe as I contacted them 11th December. 

Halifax asked for proof of not receiving the product, I just pointed out it bei3a global pandemic and it being illegal to attend events such as football. They seemed to accept that. 

• Like 1