Season ticket refund

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Same applies

People think you can't do chargebacks etc 

You can

Isnt it more difficult to do if you're only requesting a pro-rata refund?

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It's been nearly a year now

For anyone still waiting for a refund - why haven't you just called your bank/credit card people and asked them to do a chargeback?

Shouldn't you be asking why SWFC don't do what they're supposed to be doing and refund us. They're certainly not this slow at taking our money.

• Thanks 1

Just now, full fathom five said:

Shouldn't you be asking why SWFC don't do what they're supposed to be doing and refund us. They're certainly not this slow at taking our money.

I've done that for the last 9 months and been mocked by the Uberfans for it that think it's fine for our fans to be treat this way

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Isnt it more difficult to do if you're only requesting a pro-rata refund?

This is the problem isn't it.  How can you ask for part of your purchase back ?  Even I, after 55 years loyal support am getting thoroughly fed up of everything about my club.  When the team is doing well (relatively) you can put up with being treated in this appalling way but with the team performing as badly as the club are behind the scenes it strikes home.  We risk alienating most of the fantastic fanbase.

• Like 2

I sent the club an email asking what the exact amount I was due because I was going to contact my CC company to start a Charge back and I got a reply back the next day saying they would call me end of next week for a refund ....today I'm happy to say I got that call and I'm now due 139.13p in the next 3- 5 days.

Guest Grandad

Just had a call from Sue who was lovely - my refund will be with me in the next 3-5 days.

Once I get it I'll be donating it in full to Swallownest FC - the lockdown is decimating the finances of our community grassroots football clubs.