Season ticket refund

So I finally emailed them to see what’s happening with my ST refund, as I’ve not heard a peep, and got a reply of  basically...

to many people asked for a refund so taking longer than anticipated.

change of system not helped 

fans not answering there calls.

they apologised for my delay but can’t give me any more info on when I’m getting my money back. 

My mum got a phone call to do hers last monday.  The woman on the phone said she could see my dad on the list too so could do that at the same time.  My mum asked if she had my wife on her list (which she did) and asked if she could do that one too.  She said she couldn't as the bank details were different but she'd speak to her manager and see what she could do.  She sorted my parents and then rang back within the hour to get the relevant info to sort my wife's.  All paid within the week.

It just seems like the people at Wednesday are trying to do a good job but are just so swamped it's taking forever.  I feel sorry for them.

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, owls66 said:

Why have the club made it so hard?

Just refund back to the original payment method.

I feel the Club is purposefully making things difficult.

There have been loads of replies to that question.

Basically it's because the company that originally dealt with the sales is no longer operating and confidential information like that cannot be transferred from one company to another due to data protection laws. 

• Thanks 1