Season ticket refund

On 13/01/2021 at 16:15, Musn't Grumble said:

Just a thought...

Season tickets for the next season usually go on sale in February, which is only a few weeks away.

Out of interest, what are potential season ticket holders going to do, given the current circumstances?

Carry this season's ticket over to next season 

• Like 1

Got my and wife's refunds into bank account. Really helpful woman rang me and sorted it.

One thing for Owls of a certain age. My wife was adult ST last year and concession this. But the club had calculated a concession refund for her. Anyway it was quickly sorted and it's probably a systems issue.

Am I right in thinking that this seasons rolls over to next assuming we don't get in this one. I'm on a three year deal.

Edited by FARGATEOWL
Spelling
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smog said:

Just on the off chance, I checked my online ticket account. It shows a date/time for the ticket refund. is this just a placeholder, or could it give more info on when to expect the call by?

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 10.12.35.png

I've got exactly the same. Cue no phone call before then and the club wound up on 1st February 

• Haha 1

On 19/01/2021 at 10:13, Smog said:

Just on the off chance, I checked my online ticket account. It shows a date/time for the ticket refund. is this just a placeholder, or could it give more info on when to expect the call by?

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 10.12.35.png

Where did you see this ?  I can't seem to find a "Next Match" screen that looks like that