Season ticket refund

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

There have been loads of replies to that question.

Basically it's because the company that originally dealt with the sales is no longer operating and confidential information like that cannot be transferred from one company to another due to data protection laws. 

Hadn't seen this.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Just a thought...

Season tickets for the next season usually go on sale in February, which is only a few weeks away.

Out of interest, what are potential season ticket holders going to do, given the current circumstances?

We got our early birds for this season, I'm guessing the option will be to transfer them to next season.

1 hour ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Just a thought...

Season tickets for the next season usually go on sale in February, which is only a few weeks away.

Out of interest, what are potential season ticket holders going to do, given the current circumstances?

I'd bought one for this season. I won't be buying another in future until the week before the season starts unless there is significant improvement in how the club is run. 

Realise this will cost me more from now on but how we have handled this situation this year has really got me down. There has been times at points this year where the near 700 quid I have within the club would have been really useful. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, owls66 said:

Why have the club made it so hard?

Just refund back to the original payment method.

I feel the Club is purposefully making things difficult.

They are. There is nothing to stop them sending cheques out, or inviting us to visit (not at the moment obvoiuosly) the shop to reclaim the money.

On 13/01/2021 at 16:15, Musn't Grumble said:

Just a thought...

mines an early bird one so i assume that it will roll on to next season although if the worse was to happen, £555 for league 1 football will be a very painful pill to swallow 

lol 

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

It took you 9 minutes this time, you are slowing up.

Hes on the club store website still trying to find something worth spending his vouchers on

Missed a call from a "private number" this morning but a voicemail from SWFC said they would call back this afternoon. Just had the call and refund sorted with a back up email to confirm. The call won't come from that 1867 number as the ticket office is closed. 

1 hour ago, Justbeanz said:

Missed a call from a "private number" this morning but a voicemail from SWFC said they would call back this afternoon. Just had the call and refund sorted with a back up email to confirm. The call won't come from that 1867 number as the ticket office is closed. 

Did they mention royalowlsiback refund