Season ticket refund

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Just had a call from Sue who was lovely - my refund will be with me in the next 3-5 days.

Once I get it I'll be donating it in full to Swallownest FC - the lockdown is decimating the finances of our community grassroots football clubs.

Mate, covid is decimating grassroots football and at step 3-6.

Thats a brilliant thing you are doing. 

Guest Grandad
17 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Mate, covid is decimating grassroots football and at step 3-6.

Thats a brilliant thing you are doing. 

I promised it them back in June when I claimed it - had no idea it would take quite so long

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Just had a call from Sue who was lovely - my refund will be with me in the next 3-5 days.

Once I get it I'll be donating it in full to Swallownest FC - the lockdown is decimating the finances of our community grassroots football clubs.

well jel 

• Like 1

Just had my call now. Lovely lady called Sue. Asked about this season and apparently we will get a full refund in the form of a credit to use to purchase next year. 

Asked if a full cash refund was an option but she didn't know. If they don't have that as an option I think they could get a significant number of chargeback requests.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Just had my call now. Lovely lady called Sue. Asked about this season and apparently we will get a full refund in the form of a credit to use to purchase next year. 

Asked if a full cash refund was an option but she didn't know. If they don't have that as an option I think they could get a significant number of chargeback requests.

That’s interesting. Might reduce the price of season tickets if we drop.....

:Chansiri: