Season ticket refund

image.gif.ebb751150ecd2d9a18506f9a898f650c.gif

DC juggling his finances.

Paxo = Must pay no matter what.

Pulis = When I can.

New Manager = If we don’t get one it saves me money.

Players = They get paid too much anyway.

New Players = We don’t need any, we’re good enough for the play offs.

Season Ticket Refunds = Feck the fans “Their money pays for nothing”.

Edited by mogbad
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Watto said:

I am hoping we are given an option for a refund for this season , are the club legally obliged to give one ? Anyone know the answer to this ? 

I am not interested in paying good money to watch us in league One.

There was a risk of relegation when the season ticket was purchased so not sure that will be an argument. 

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

The club have already announced what they intend to do.

They will give a pro-rata credit (NOT refund) at the end of the season towards your 2021/22 season ticket. Reduced by £10 for every iFollow game you've watched.

This is how it sits in comparison with other clubs.

(Courtesy of the SWFC Trust)

image.png.f526f858e1760d17c94f8deaa9d84d27.png

To be fair that policy was announced when it was thought we might gradually started getting numbers back in the ground in October time. 

No surprise that no update to this has been given yet though as it is more or less a done deal that nobody will be in the ground this season.

Imagine if we freeze prices and continue this approach if we are in the League One. So, you had paid for a North Stand season ticket for this season at £555 but you took the I-follow option 20 times so had £200 deducted from your credit. The club still has £355 of your money but you need to give them a further £200 to complete the purchase of your 2021-22 3rd division season ticket! 

6 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

There was a risk of relegation when the season ticket was purchased so not sure that will be an argument. 

It was a very small risk. Season ticket sales were in January when we were about 20 points clear of the relegation zone. 

Besides which, people made a purchase for the 2020-21 season, for whatever reason they might not be able to attend in 2021-22 so surely it is against consumer rights not to offer a refund?  

3 hours ago, Grandad said:

The club have already announced what they intend to do.

They will give a pro-rata credit (NOT refund) at the end of the season towards your 2021/22 season ticket. Reduced by £10 for every iFollow game you've watched.

This is how it sits in comparison with other clubs.

(Courtesy of the SWFC Trust)

image.png.f526f858e1760d17c94f8deaa9d84d27.png

Yes, I remember they said they’d be offering pro-rata credit.  Is it actually legal to not offer a refund, particularly when I’m sure there will be many fans who have decided they don’t want to renew their season ticket given on field performances & off field mismanagement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William 1867 said:

Still waiting for 19/20 refund.

20/21 had a section 75 with MasterCard and got refunded last October.

Me done now.

I would have gladly let them keep the money for 19/20 but the club is that badly run I felt it would be  better in my pocket when they finally Contact me.

What is a section 75 ?

I sent them another email yesterday asking for an update on my refund, and got a reply today.... but no refund call. I guess it was a bog standard reply as a phone call would have been quicker.....

Thank you for your email, unfortunately I am not able to give you a specific time frame at the minute as to when you will receive your refund, all refunds are being actioned in date order but we did have a high percentage of supporters that requested option 8 on the first day that the options were released and overall 55% of season/match ticket holders requested this option which was a lot higher than we initially anticipated.

We are constantly issuing season/match ticket rebates on a daily basis, if we do miss you we will leave a voicemail and ring you back you can also email when is convenient for you and we will try our best to ring you back then, in the meantime we thank all our supporters for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards

SWFC

11 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

I sent them another email yesterday asking for an update on my refund, and got a reply today.... but no refund call. I guess it was a bog standard reply as a phone call would have been quicker.....

Thank you for your email, unfortunately I am not able to give you a specific time frame at the minute as to when you will receive your refund, all refunds are being actioned in date order but we did have a high percentage of supporters that requested option 8 on the first day that the options were released and overall 55% of season/match ticket holders requested this option which was a lot higher than we initially anticipated.

We are constantly issuing season/match ticket rebates on a daily basis, if we do miss you we will leave a voicemail and ring you back you can also email when is convenient for you and we will try our best to ring you back then, in the meantime we thank all our supporters for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards

SWFC

Crazy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lombardo said:

Kind Regards

SWFC

They can't help having a dig at the supporters for asking for a refund  

• Like 1

Kind Regards

SWFC

Thats the reason why they are taking so long to refund fans because they are busy sending emails out to fans as per the one you received. I got one earlier in the week. 

Kind Regards

SWFC

I got this self same, word for word email on Monday so it looks like they just read the title of our emails and if it looks like a 'refund' request they just send this standard reply disclaimer to shut us up for a bit longer.