Season ticket refund

Not a peep still. I feel like emailing them again. But I don’t know what that will achieve. It’s embarrassing to say the least. I completely understand they are busy, but seriously.. how hard can it really be! I’d even appreciate a text or a email just telling me that they haven’t forgot it but they are on with it still. 

Guest Grandad

The club have stated they will refund the Bristol away game after the ST refunds. Which is a really strange one - given that one could have just been done straight away without getting people to request options - and would have been far less people

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The club have stated they will refund the Bristol away game after the ST refunds. Which is a really strange one - given that one could have just been done straight away without getting people to request options - and would have been far less people

Yeah, bizarre. You’d have thought that money would have been sat there pending payment to Bristol also. 

Been a disgrace all round this. 

Still not had my refund... 

Anyone else? 

Not making any excuses but perhaps this has been hampered by the closure of non essential shops in the last few weeks. 

as its a shop you wouldn’t expect they would be working from home but you would like to think those on st refund duty would be asked to wfh by calling people.

2 minutes ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

Still waiting, my Dad had his months ago. 

I don't understand what criteria they are using to issue refunds, does anybody?

There are loads who applied on the very first day you could (like me) who haven't been refunded yet, is it date order, shoe size, star sign?

Our lass is working from home, and has been since last March, so I know we haven't missed any calls, what is happening?