Chansiri wants to scrap season tickets - thoughts?

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 16.50.12.jpg

So the guy who introduced 10-year season tickets would rather not have season tickets at all?

Think he has backed himself into a corner on this one! 10-year season tickets are not a tradition and I don't recall too many owners at any club introducing them. 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Did he manage to keep a straight face whilst saying that.

He was selling early bird season tickets for this season in March. 
He’d be in an even bigger financial mess without the millions the millions that generated  this year.

4 hours ago, Sweet Shezza said:

We’re doing really badly and his loyal customers are paying a high price for their season ticket. I don’t like the disconnect that says he’s prepared to reward that loyalty with an even higher price for loyal supporters when we are doing well. 
A kick in the nuts for fans who attend lots of home games. 

I dont think the prices paid now are a base line, it's just about the idea of the prices changing based on the performance...

4 hours ago, 0114 said:

I don’t really get how that would even work. 

If he wants people paying per game and then the price is dependent on if we are doing good or bad (not sure what determines that either) then why has he offered 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10 year season tickets?

Believe me when I say that neither does he. 

He has no idea. It's just completely mindless garbage coming out the mouth of a child 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist

It wud be kinda fun on here if he did scrap st’s...seein all the im allright jack tightwad season ticket holders who constantly say our prices are great...suddenly have to pay the same as us opted merchants...39 quid etc

Maybe we could leave it to individuals on the turnstiles to negotiate their best price.

"£45 quid today mate"

"F*ck off, I'll give you £15 not a penny more"

"£35 and you're in"

"Nah mate, I'm walking away..."

"Wait, wait, wait.... £25's the best I can do"

"Just heard Joey's starting, you should have taken the 15..."

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If he truly believes that as the owner he would prefer to charge his customers more when the club is doing well and less when the club are doing badly he’s no conception on how to successfully run a business. If he truly believes that then our performances over the last two years would guarantee we all need a massive refund or credit note.

The more I hear the more I’m convinced he has absolutely no real business vision and a bit like President Trump he makes outlandish comments that he would like us to believe could be groundbreaking when in reality just make him look a complete fool.

What business school did he attend !!!!!?